Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
BLTs with cheese and avocado. Decadent - used REAL bacon!!!

(Daughter ate the bacon off the sandwich, her fries, and dipped her lettuce in her ketchup and declared it "yummy". Barf.)

Last night we had chili. Tonight we are having chili-mac with the leftovers. I also had a couple of homemade tamales that our old next door neighbor brought over from her church's holiday tamale sale. Mmmmmmm.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
We had mates round last night for curry night from the local curry house who are excellent and deliver. What a mountain of grub - lamb vindaloo, prawn masala, lamb rogan josh, chicken tikka masala, chicken tikka jalfrezi, saffron rice, onion bhaji, garlic and keema naans.

Haven't needed breakfast and probably won't even need lunch, I'm still so full. It'll be steamed chicken and veges tonight to try and offset last night's gluttony.

Tonight it's breakfast for dinner. Home fried potatoes with onions and bell pepper, folded into a giant omelette with spinach and portobello mushrooms, and about two pounds of cheese on top, with biscuits and bacon, and cold German beer.

and a couple of leftover tamales.

Warden

One Too Many
Cheese on toast from my son's school project.

Any takers?

[video=youtube_share;Z54qt_hGM2s]http://youtu.be/Z54qt_hGM2s[/video]

Grenadier's march, with some mushrooms added in because they needed to get eaten soon.
Also had to use three color rotini for the pasta, because that's all we had, but enough bacon was involved that it didn't really matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid