Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
A frozen Chinese chicken dinner tossed in the microwave for six minutes.
And Chicago Bears radio pregame analysis for dessert. :eeek:
Aaron Rodgers will lead the Pack and he is playing on his home turf....but miracles can occur. :)

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Tonight as Crunk Manor: My mother-in-law's fantastic homemade chili (no beans, just beef, tomatoes, onions, and . . . mushrooms!). Honestly the very best chili I've ever eaten. Served with homemade mexican cornbread.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday: potluck Octoberfest party, so brats, German potato salad, spaetzel, Hefeweisen, etc. So good!

Tonight: ribeyes, loaded baked potatoes, chopped salad with white balsamic vinaigrette, sauteed mushrooms, and a Sounders match on the telly. Perfection!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
I hope your dinner didn't get "re-tossed" watching the Bears last night.

Sunday's debacle came as no surprise and I thought the Friday Vegas line erred in an overly generous take.
The Bears are ineptly managed, and well into the second year of his contract Marc Trestman has proved a busted flush.
Jay Cutler's retention was a serious mistake-average with occasional flashes of brilliance and misleading stats-but an ill starred QB.
Heads need to roll in the sawdust at Hallas Hall.

Tried my hand at (more or less) Babydoll's Korean BBQ recipe. It went over pretty well, definitely will be having that again.
Tonight is spaghetti alfredo with portobello mushrooms and broccoli.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Marinated pork scotch fillets on the barbie with a mesclun, rocket and kale salad.

Tomorrow, homemade Thai Gai Yang - got the chook marinating already.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Marinating pork in scotch works for me. :p
On a plate, or in the stomach?
Or both? :D

Pork chops and beans with apple wood bacon.
The beans are KC Masterpiece, because they are a dollar at Walmart and lots of Tapatio hot sauce makes them better.
This weekend I'll pick up an 8 pack of Bush's at Costco, much better quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az