Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pizza, homemade.
I was going to cook steak and fries, but spent too long in the yard.
Yes pizza takes just as long, but I didn't feel like grilling out.
On a lighter note (literally), I lost 3 more pounds this weekend, for a total of 17 since February 1st. :D

Barbecue Bacon Burger at the Filling Station. :D:p

1960797_280090218833310_2038832891_o.jpg

1978570_280090238833308_957513738_o.jpg

vintageTink

One Too Many
Half a left-over ham sandwich found in the back of the refrigerator at work, and a small bag of cold popcorn. Washed down with a shot of Nyquil. (Cough cough cough, hack, wheeze, swear and curse.)
Probably the same thing I have.

Mucus for dinner, yum!
:D
Dry cough, fortunately! At least I don't have to take mucinex. I'd rather deal with phlegm.

Oh geez! Another one. Get well soon. Curse and swear comes easily with that stuff. :p
Indeed.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Barbecue Bacon Burger at the Filling Station. :D:p

A good friend of mine used to own and operate a Bar & Grill in Sheffield, Alabama called The Fillin' Station. I was actually in an old converted 40s/50s art deco styled service station and was filled with automotive memorabilia. I put in many nights there helping out when he was short handed, from kitchen duties to working the door on nights when he had live music. A great place that I really miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe