Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Wait, oil poisoning might be what's wrong with me. :D
I need to get one of those "grenade" wedges, I just haven't had time.
A coworker has one, along with a 15lb maul, and he said splitting wood is a breeze.
Of course it's easier with a hydraulic splitter. ;)
I don't cut the wood with a chainsaw often, usually I split it with an ax and use the pieces at various times.
Bigger pieces for more heat, etc.

HD, I'm scrolling past your post....:eusa_doh:

I use a maul myself. :p

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Last night, Fruit cup, Matzo Ball Soup, Chop Suey, Chow Chow, Pears Poached in Champagne.

A rather schizoid repast, no?

Tonight, Italian Salad, Kielbasa cooked in Kraut (with Apples and Kuemmel), Potato pancakes, Linzertorte.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Well, Chinese food often appears on Jewish tables, though not generally along WITH dishes like Knadeloch or Derma, but we live in a new and dissolute age.

Start playing around with that and you get Matzo Ball fruit cup, Chop Suey poached in Champagne and Chow Chow soup. :p

HMMMMMM.

"Matzo Ball Fruit Cup".

Might have possibilities. Perhaps slice a Knaedle in half and use it in place of a short-cake.

Not much stranger than Noodle Kuegel, I don't think.

Last edited:
Hamburger steaks smothered in sauteed onions and mushrooms, and brown gravy, with rice and fresh green beans.
Ice cold German lager to wash it down, and cupcakes for desert. Yellow cake with chocolate icing.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82