Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pizza sounds better than turkey patties, even if I did put blackened seasoning on them.
Tomorrow night it's roast, after 5hrs the thing is still rock hard and I don't want to pressure cook it.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Ever heard of Rock Soup? You start with a couple of smooth, flat, slick river rocks (well scrubbed). Add onions, potatoes, carrots, lima beans and whatever other veggies you prefer, tomato juice, and beef or chicken broth. Cook for several hours over medium heat and remove rocks before serving.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ever heard of Rock Soup? You start with a couple of smooth, flat, slick river rocks (well scrubbed). Add onions, potatoes, carrots, lima beans and whatever other veggies you prefer, tomato juice, and beef or chicken broth. Cook for several hours over medium heat and remove rocks before serving.
Ehmm..
I've heard of a differend version:
Water and veggies (and all you've listed above) are placed in a put, and then hot rock is placed inside. Once the rock gives heat to the soup, take it out, and place the new hot rock inside... until the soup is done.

It's HIS version:

croatia_.jpg

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd