Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Hey, I wasn't gonna say it!

3 lbs! That's great, Gregg!
Thanks, it's not consistent.
I do hope I'll stay at a certain point and lose more.
It's not for a lack of trying.
Tonight it's pork chops. I wanted them with the pretzel "shake n bake" but my wife bought low carb ice cream, and wants to use that as her carbs. No idea what I'll serve with them. I'm still trying to get over the past few days activities.

newsman

One of the Regulars
GHT...sorry to hear about the wife. Hope she gets well soon.

As a matter of fact I would say the wine tonight is a French style but since the grapes are not from France it's not truly a French wine.

Until just now I had not thought of my home brewing (beer and wine) as being something vintage...but my grand dad did like to hide form the tax man. His corn drippins were pretty famous.

And thanks for the comments StrayCat! But I figure if Mrs. Newsman takes care of me...I should take care of her. She is my dream girl.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Fried chicken breasts..potato salad..homemade slaw..dinner rolls/apple jelly..and S.A. OctoberFest.
HD

I'm scrolling past your dinner and breakfast posts from now on. ;)

Low carb ice cream is "no sugar added." Once you deduct the sugar alcohols and fiber, this is 6g of carbs for half a cup.

GHT I hope your wife is feeling better soon, we'll be keeping her in our thoughts. I'll be joining you in the kitchen for a while since the newest family member has taken my wife off her feet a while as well.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
If you have an ice cream maker it's super easy to make your own.
Oh we don't need another plug in counter top appliance. :D
We have a Nuwave Oven, Little Snowie Snowcone Maker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Rotissere (has elements that come in instead of rotating the meat (used once), Blender used to chop ice, and one of these..
waring_popcorn_maker.jpg
The snowcones btw have sugar free syrup.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
GHT I hope your wife is feeling better soon, we'll be keeping her in our thoughts. I'll be joining you in the kitchen for a while since the newest family member has taken my wife off her feet a while as well.

You two have had a visit from The Stork. Hey, that's wonderful. Welcome to the club baby dh66.

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts about my wife being unwell.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Congratulations!
I'd send you a velvet Elvis, but we don't have any here locally.
Which is very odd, given my location. :D

Congratulations!
I'd send you a velvet Elvis, but we don't have any here locally.
Which is very odd, given my location. :D

Thanks man.
Do you guys live near Memphis?
One would think they would be like leaves on trees there, but I've only ever seen one. It was HUGE and they wanted waaayy to much for it. Like $600 or so. Definately no shortage of other, "more tasteful" stuff though. Ha Ha

I might have to fix up some fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches for lunch now.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
6a6e6aga.jpg

Here's to you Gregg A

:eusa_clap

Yes I live near Memphis.
Used to, there were trucks on the side of the road selling the velvet paintings, but they are getting hard to find now.
Must have unionized the painters. :D

Tonight it's home made pizza, with soy flour crust.
Chicken and pepperoni.

:eusa_clap

Yes I live near Memphis.
Used to, there were trucks on the side of the road selling the velvet paintings, but they are getting hard to find now.
Must have unionized the painters. :D

Tonight it's home made pizza, with soy flour crust.
Chicken and pepperoni.

I really dig Memphis. The wife and I have visited there several times. We even went to Graceland for our honeymoon years ago. Now that I-22/corridorX has replaced 78 its a much easier trip from the 'ham.

vintageTink

One Too Many

Congratulations!

Tonight was fast food since we're still busy packing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut