Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You have no idea.
The look her aunt had when she saw this girl dressed like a pony is priceless, or shocking one of the two.
Then she proceeded to tell her aunt all the gaits she can do such as trot, and a few others.
Probably has the entire Mr. Ed show on DVD. :eeek:

As for the living dolls, that wasn't bad. Weird, but not bad.
One girl tried to get a job dressed like a doll, AT A MECHANIC SHOP.
The guy smiled and said "I'll let you know." :D

You have no idea.
The look her aunt had when she saw this girl dressed like a pony is priceless, or shocking one of the two.
Then she proceeded to tell her aunt all the gaits she can do such as trot, and a few others.
Probably has the entire Mr. Ed show on DVD. :eeek:

As for the living dolls, that wasn't bad. Weird, but not bad.
One girl tried to get a job dressed like a doll, AT A MECHANIC SHOP.
The guy smiled and said "I'll let you know." :D

Ok, I saw the idiot trying on bridles and I was done. The squeaky voiced crazy broad was just nuts. All the youtube fans! The world is now run by the insane! :eeek:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I saw the idiot trying on bridles and I was done. The squeaky voiced crazy broad was just nuts. All the youtube fans! The world is now run by the insane! :eeek:

:D

Seinfeld.
Kramer adopts a highway, and Elaine hangs out in a janitor's closet to get fish from a Chinese restaurant.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nothing on TV, so I am catching up on my reading. I think my IQ has gone up 80 points in the last few days!

Warden

One Too Many
Currently I am watching an old BBC comedy filmed in the 1980's called 'First of the Summer Wine'

[video=youtube_share;rvOniKn8eo8]http://youtu.be/rvOniKn8eo8[/video]

Nobert

Practically Family
I just started watching The Murdoch Mysteries, a crime/detective show that takes place in Toronto at the end of the 19th century. The detective is a member of the Toronto police force who is fascinated with the advances of the age and uses a lot of scientific method in his investigations, somewhat to the befuddlement of his fellows. It also does a lot of prescient sly winks in terms of what we know will come later. In the first episode, Murdoch gets help solving the case of a woman who has been electrocuted from Nikola Tesla.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wow.

Probably made you want to go Sailing, just to get away.
It's like being caught between the moon and New York City.
Lovely, now I've got those songs in my head.
Autograph's "Turn Up The Radio" should wash them out. :D

The Brady Bunch.
Bobby wins a bet with Greg, that he can do more pull ups.
Greg has to do what Bobby says, as a result of losing.

Last edited:
Wow.

Probably made you want to go Sailing, just to get away.
It's like being caught between the moon and New York City.
Lovely, now I've got those songs in my head.
Autograph's "Turn Up The Radio" should wash them out. :D

The Brady Bunch.
Bobby wins a bet with Greg, that he can do more pull ups.
Greg has to do what Bobby says, as a result of losing.

Serves you right for trying to insert that garbage in to my head. I don't find Autograph to be any better. Even during my metal youthful days, I was not a fan of theirs.

I had a room-mate in college who played "The Wall" and "Joe's Garage" incessantly. My little Orhophonic Victrola was unfortunately match for his Bose 901's.

I was fortunate in that my roommate would go home for the weekend every weekend. He was a great guy and roommate other than his choice in music. He also had the loudest stereo on the floor so there was no competing with or drowning out his choice of music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82