Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Hawaii Five O Season 9.
McGarrett and Dano hunt down the killer(s) of several Rodeo riders.
Western AND Hawaiian themes?
I'm so confused. :eeek:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
When the shirt comes off - it's on!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
:D
And why are so many of the good fights in the South?
I've noticed that on Worlds Dumbest too.
The best episodes are Backwoods Hillbillies 1 and 2.
It's like watching home movies. :D

rjb1

Practically Family
Concerning "Cops" in the South:
Local rumor has it that "Cops" came to Nashville intending to stay a week and stayed for a month. They found so many odd/entertaining people that they had to extend the stay. Having seen those episodes I believe the rumor. Also, watching the local news makes me believe it.
Most of the weirdness didn't involve fights or beatings. A local favorite is an amused and skeptical Nashville cop listening to a trucker's explanation at a cheap motel of how two young ladies of questionable virtue came to have his wallet if he had his pants on the whole time.
A second favorite is a cop's encounter with a guy who was accused of exposing himself. The guy explains that he wasn't exposing himself, it was just that his kilt rode up when he bent over. (He was wearing a skirt/kilt.) He tells the cops that he is a songwriter, so they ask him to sing one of his songs, which he proceeds to do. "Cops" in Nashville...

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Chasing Classic Cars. I have got to quit watching it, I am becoming jaded! They had an early 30s Lincoln, it sold in the mid $90,000 range, and I said to my self, thats not very much! Holly, when I start thinking $90,000 isn't much for a car, time to quit.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy.
One of my favorites just came on, the Obsolete Man.
Each one with Burgess Meredith is special to me, because he was such a good actor, that his characters became believable.
But also, the writers allowed him to inject some humor.
Time Enough At Last, about a man that reads all the time, until a bomb goes off making him the last man on earth, shows this humor.
His wife exclaims
I won't tolerate a husband of mine sacrificing the art of conversation.
Meredith then looks at his wife in disbelief and says "Well just how many husbands do you have?" :D

vintageTink

One Too Many
The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy.
One of my favorites just came on, the Obsolete Man.
Each one with Burgess Meredith is special to me, because he was such a good actor, that his characters became believable.
But also, the writers allowed him to inject some humor.
Time Enough At Last, about a man that reads all the time, until a bomb goes off making him the last man on earth, shows this humor.
His wife exclaims
Meredith then looks at his wife in disbelief and says "Well just how many husbands do you have?" :D
Good choices!

Doctor Who

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest. I sure hope the time clock on Miley Cyrus' 15 minutes of fame runs out soon. At the opening of the show she was on camera with Seacrest for maybe five seconds, and she stuck her tongue out twice. I'm convinced she's acting out because she finally realized her daddy is prettier than she is. To be clear, I wish her a long, healthy, and happy life; I just don't want to hear about it any more.

Veery iiiintresting. I too watched Ryan Seacrest, then afterwards......Dr. Who.
Coincidence?????

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I don't watch the NYE shows anymore, too commercial and I don't know many of the people anymore.
Miley's dad is prettier than her. :eusa_clap
Sticking her tongue out is really old.
Pick something else as your signature move.

I don't watch the NYE shows anymore, too commercial and I don't know many of the people anymore.
Miley's dad is prettier than her. :eusa_clap
Sticking her tongue out is really old.
Pick something else as your signature move.
I don’t watch that stuff anymore either. The people they have on are usually nutcases and I don’t want to listen to or see them---especially Miley.
I watched North and South Book II.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82