Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

We only looked at about the last 20 minutes of Ryan Seacrest. The kids were excited to stay up til midnight and watch the ball drop. Beauty of it is, we live in Central time zone, so the ball in NYC dropped at 11:00 pm here. Kids were happy, got sent to bed, and mom and dad could ring in the new year with some cocktails and a little peace and quiet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

We only looked at about the last 20 minutes of Ryan Seacrest. The kids were excited to stay up til midnight and watch the ball drop. Beauty of it is, we live in Central time zone, so the ball in NYC dropped at 11:00 pm here. Kids were happy, got sent to bed, and mom and dad could ring in the new year with some cocktails and a little peace and quiet.

One of mine made it but not too far beyond. The other was out before 11. :p
The only reason the first one made it was because of North and South.
Oh I see what you did! You bored them to death with that New Years Eve show and they were happy to go to bed after that. :p

Nobert

Practically Family
I've been watching the first few episodes of Merlin. Entertaining enough, but I'm getting the sick of the notion that classic tales with which there was nothing wrong an have captivated people for centuries need to all be retooled into a more modern telling that rearranges the principals and the dynamics all willy-nilly.

I've been watching the first few episodes of Merlin. Entertaining enough, but I'm getting the sick of the notion that classic tales with which there was nothing wrong an have captivated people for centuries need to all be retooled into a more modern telling that rearranges the principals and the dynamics all willy-nilly.

Yeah that turned me off to the series as well but I do like the series finale though. That was interesting to think of Merlin that way.

I don't watch the NYE shows anymore, too commercial and I don't know many of the people anymore...
Believe me, it wasn't my idea; my wife likes to watch them every year for whatever reason. [huh] Ryan Seacrest has about as much personality as dog excrement stuck to the sole of your shoe; I'm pretty sure Dick Clark chose him to be the heir to that particular throne only because no one else wanted the gig. And, yeah, I usually have no idea who any of the performing children are myself.

...Miley's dad is prettier than her. :eusa_clap
Sticking her tongue out is really old. Pick something else as your signature move.
Besides, hasn't Gene Simmons cornered that market for the last four decades?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Believe me, it wasn't my idea; my wife likes to watch them every year for whatever reason. [huh] Ryan Seacrest has about as much personality as dog excrement stuck to the sole of your shoe; I'm pretty sure Dick Clark chose him to be the heir to that particular throne only because no one else wanted the gig. And, yeah, I usually have no idea who any of the performing children are myself.

Besides, hasn't Gene Simmons cornered that market for the last four decades?

Tell us how you REALLY feel! I watched D.C.'s Rockin' New Years Eve too for the first time in years. All I remember from last night was Madonna's illegitimate love child intoning... "I feel like I have no panties on..." Everything else after that was a blank. I'd blame it on the Champagne but I don't drink....

Worf

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
She does. :p
At least we can blame her actions on that. :D

Worf, bad entertainment will cause temporary memory loss.
It's the body's way of blocking out unwanted or painful memories, based on bad acting. ;)

Yes Gene has cornered the market, but he's also a heck of a business man, and a good bassist.
Miley, well I'm not sure why she's popular, kinda like bieber I guess, it's just a fad.

Madonna's love child. :eusa_clap

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My Strange Addiction.
Yep, it's on again.
Tonight it's 3 people that are "living dolls."
It's what it sounds like.
At least I'm not watching the one where a woman dresses like a pony, complete with the bit for the mouth.
Probably from San Fran Freako. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82