Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

That is some trippy stuff.

It is just entertainment for me. I watch it for this guy:

i'm-not-saying-it-was-aliensim-not-saying-it-was-aliens-xy3jaanz.jpg

I want to see how high they are going to make his hair in each episode.

He looks like the alien Londo in Babylon 5

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Hands off the Hula Dancer! :p
I don't remember reading that rule, or having Danno read it to me!
In HD, you also see bloopers that the 70's tv wouldn't allow.
Such as 10yrs into the series, and McGarrett hops into the 1968 Parklane to rush off to a crime scene, when he drives a 73 Mercury Marquis.
Or that Danno and McGarrett wear the same suits a few episodes in a row, sometimes Rose colored ones. :eeek:
But in near HD, the views are really awesome, especially on a big tv.

I watched Benny Five-O on the ps3 so my wife could see it.
At first I thought it was in England, as usual with just the palm tree props (where the duo break down a door).
But at the end, I realized they might just be in Hawaii, because the palm trees at the end are awfully large for props. Not to mention in the background, is a house similar to what you'd see in HFO, and possibly water behind that house. But being Paul Hogan, could it have been in Australia?
The man was a true genius.

Last edited:
...I watched Benny Five-O on the ps3 so my wife could see it.
At first I thought it was in England, as usual with just the palm tree props (where the duo break down a door).
But at the end, I realized they might just be in Hawaii, because the palm trees at the end are awfully large for props. Not to mention in the background, is a house similar to what you'd see in HFO, and possibly water behind that house. But being Paul Hogan, could it have been in Australia?
That clip is from The Paul Hogan Show, not The Benny Hill Show, so Australia is a safe bet. And, yes, they have palm trees in Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82