Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

And wasn't that the point? I mean, yeah, K.C. had fun doing it, but it was still the easiest way to prove the car had some serious and expensive-to-fix flaws.

It's only my opinion, not a personal attack on your tastes. I understand why people like I Love Lucy, but I'm not one of them. I've watched almost every episode numerous times over the years, and don't feel the need to ever watch them again; simple as that.
That car didn't have flaws it was flaws. Lucy is the most annoying TV character ever next to Urkel.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
It's only my opinion, not a personal attack on your tastes. I understand why people like I Love Lucy, but I'm not one of them. I've watched almost every episode numerous times over the years, and don't feel the need to ever watch them again; simple as that.

Went years not watching them. Started watching them again recently & they still hold up, at least, for me. & you're entitled to your opinion. It's not like I have to feel right about everything like some people. lol

Lucy is the most annoying TV character ever next to Urkel.

Have you never even seen a clip of Honey Boo-Boo?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Who doesn't love Lucy? :twitch:

Me.
My MIL watches it every time it comes on, even though she's memorized the episodes.
When we go down there, I take a few books to read, and a few bottles of wine.
It's how I spend time with the inlaws, unless my FIL wants to go somewhere.
Awhile back, I got him interested in Gran Turismo 5, and he enjoys racing the cars for awhile.
Gives us a break from Lucy!

Me.
My MIL watches it every time it comes on, even though she's memorized the episodes.
When we go down there, I take a few books to read, and a few bottles of wine.
It's how I spend time with the inlaws, unless my FIL wants to go somewhere.
Awhile back, I got him interested in Gran Turismo 5, and he enjoys racing the cars for awhile.
Gives us a break from Lucy!
Oh geez! If I had to watch that stuff I would stay home. I can pretend I am sick pretty good now. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe