Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

...I think they could use the drive train for the one they had and maybe the interior. :D
Probably; they seemed to endure K.C.'s burnout test. lol

What cracks me up is all of the armchair mechanic comments on Farcebook and You Tube to the effect of, "K.C. ruined that car! It ran just fine before he did those burnouts!" Really? Apparently some people don't have a clear grasp of the definition of "rust bucket". :der:

Who doesn't love Lucy? :twitch:
:wave:

Last edited:
Probably; they seemed to endure K.C.'s burnout test. lol

What cracks me up is all of the armchair mechanic comments on Farcebook and You Tube to the effect of, "K.C. ruined that car! It ran just fine before he did those burnouts!" Really? Apparently some people don't have a clear grasp of the definition of "rust bucket". :der:
It ran fine I suppose but you find out what needs to be replaced really fast that way. :p The car still drove back into the shop after it tore up the tires. :p

It ran fine I suppose but you find out what needs to be replaced really fast that way. :p
And wasn't that the point? I mean, yeah, K.C. had fun doing it, but it was still the easiest way to prove the car had some serious and expensive-to-fix flaws.

Boo. :mmph:
It's only my opinion, not a personal attack on your tastes. I understand why people like I Love Lucy, but I'm not one of them. I've watched almost every episode numerous times over the years, and don't feel the need to ever watch them again; simple as that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe