Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Since ditching cable last month, we don't watch nearly as much of anything, movies included. I have, though, seen my first Bollywood film, thanks to the Mr.'s boss lending us a dvd of "Rab Na Bana Di Jodi", a romantic comedy that I seem to have enjoyed more than many of the IMDb reviewers. Yes, the song and dance numbers ran a bit too long, and initially took me by surprise as the first didn't occur until well into the movie, but it was sweet and kind of wacky.

Like this?:
[video=youtube_share;XnBbjc5hmho]http://youtu.be/XnBbjc5hmho[/video]

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
My favorite bollywood song from the Golden Era, also the hips of Helen do help!

[video=youtube;lVKEMOenP-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKEMOenP-o[/video]

BigFitz

Practically Family
A Farrelly Bros. guilty pleasure, "Stuck on You"
stuckonyou.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Arsenic And Old Lace! Still the funniest movie of all times. Has there ever been an actor who could make more faces then Cary?

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Just finished watching To Catch A Thief.
Thats funny...Me too....I bought it 6 months ago and it wouldn't play....I just got a chance to take it back and get another copy....Just finished watching it finally....I can see why Cubby Broccoli wanted Sean Connery to watch this before they started filming Dr. No...I read somewhere where he said Sean should watch it 50 times...I don't know if he did, but I can see why he suggested it.... His nonchalant attitude towards Grace Kelly is so funny and slick...I think Sean diffenently picked up on that, aswell as his moves...making everthing look so easy....Now after reading your signature I want to see 'Arsenic...."...

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I saw Dark Shadows over the weekend, and enjoyed it very much. The critics have given it a very poor reception over here, but I enjoyed it considerably more than other Burton films to which they compare it unfavourably (especially Beetlejuice).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael