Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

mumpy

A-List Customer
You don't find the grail, you make the grail

DSCF1971.jpg

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Rainbow Country/California Mfg “Allstate” today. This leather amazes me every time I wear
wow, I've pre-ordered this model (released in november), and I'm very anxious of the fit (I'm usually in between 44 and 46, and I ordered the 44)
what is your size and what did you order?

Jonas_g

New in Town
wow, I've pre-ordered this model (released in november), and I'm very anxious of the fit (I'm usually in between 44 and 46, and I ordered the 44)
what is your size and what did you order?
I’m 38-40 usually and got this in 40. The only thing I would change if I could would be to take an inch off the length. Otherwise it’s perfect I think. Just enough room for a flannel shirt underneath.

Schumie

New in Town
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and the past months I've been lurking around looking for information about leather jackets. One month ago I pulled the trigger and bought this beautiful Aero Bootlegger from Fedora member Wardo1974 in the Classified section. Very happy with it and although it's summer in Amsterdam I stubbornly keep it on whenever I can.

Attachments

• bootlegger ingezoomd.jpg
    bootlegger ingezoomd.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Bootlegger spiegel.jpg
    Bootlegger spiegel.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 128

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and the past months I've been lurking around looking for information about leather jackets. One month ago I pulled the trigger and bought this beautiful Aero Bootlegger from Fedora member Wardo1974 in the Classified section. Very happy with it and although it's summer in Amsterdam I stubbornly keep it on whenever I can.
Fantastic jacket and colour.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
Gorgeous jacket and a great fit on you. Well done!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

ChrisDamned

Familiar Face
Nice jacket. You might want to get a hanger that supports the shoulders. You could end up with lumps in the leather.
Yes I know thank you, I need to lengthen my hangers.
Great jacket, yes it’s true. nice grain, much better in the brown version than in the black version

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delrey486