Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Made it to the UK with the whole family including the dog and cat.
IMG_9095.jpeg

Cskarev

New in Town

sunset

New in Town
Swimming and kettlebells have allowed me to (sort of) fit into this size 42 Cafe Racer. It didn't take as long as I thought. Even sitting down it's still ok.

Well done, looks good! Summer exercise has also helped me lose (and gain) for proper fits. Of course temps only properly dip after fall/winter holiday feasts.

It's like that movie Ladyhawke except for favorite jackets.

Bennarion

One Too Many
Spend an hour in the park wearing the Rainbow Country Hercules jacket in seal brown colour. The weather is too hot to wear it the whole day…
The jacket is great. I really like the quality and the fit. It is interesting that the colour looks quite different depending on the lighting conditions.
Here are some shots. Any comments about the fit are very welcomed

View attachment 628469
View attachment 628470
View attachment 628472
View attachment 628474
Bull's-eye shot

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
C360_20240724-101158-38.jpg
I was away for sometime, after this workshop where i used to order my jacket was out of business, the ex employee who previously took my order dm me in whatsapp asking for work and asked my step brother too, my brother is more a businessman type while I'm being a simple pencil pusher, anyway it weighed my heart to the point that wearing these thing reminded me that people making them are currently without job and I can do nothing about it. So lately I wore my simple replica m65 more than anything else and i dont see it worthy of taking picture of it everytime.

4444Design

A-List Customer
1998 Carhartt Detroit. These became crazy expensive since Interstellar. Those in the more rare Navy color go for $400 on ripoff-bay lol. So I got a cheap one in badly faded Tan, bleached it first and then dyed blue. I think I cracked the code on how to very uniformly dye with reactive dyes, so if someone wants to try, hit me up. I may try other colors, lol. I am going to go full @ton312 on these :).

View attachment 627749

I'm a big fan of those DETROITs as well ...

Yours looks splendid - maybe would be worth condiering for me as well to dye one of mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads