Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Spend an hour in the park wearing the Rainbow Country Hercules jacket in seal brown colour. The weather is too hot to wear it the whole day…
The jacket is great. I really like the quality and the fit. It is interesting that the colour looks quite different depending on the lighting conditions.
Here are some shots. Any comments about the fit are very welcomed

j50a0659-jpeg.628469

View attachment 628469
View attachment 628470
View attachment 628472
View attachment 628474
So glad it’s in good hands ;)

geedee

Familiar Face
Some photos of the new SB V2. The actual colour is the darker orange shade (the camera does weird things to colours). I modified it by getting Oakland-style sleeves as I have several button-up cuffs on other jackets. Stitching is tight and uniform. Although it is heavy, the Blattwerk is pliable and the weight is well-distributed across the neck and shoulders so that it doesn't 'hang'. I went for an open double-welt chest pocket and one inner snap-closure one. I'm really impressed with this jacket. Thanks to Debs and Moira.

View attachment 629158 View attachment 629159 View attachment 629160 View attachment 629161
Beautiful colour!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads