Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Grasp loo paper

One of the Regulars
Oh I might have expressed myself in an ambiguous way, I meant comparison as to appreciate the differences and the feeling it gives, I’m not trying to put one above the other ! I love both very much !!

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
50s Californian

240814015004118.JPG

Well I'm not looking to spend big bux on an accurate ww2 repro or anything, so I'm not sure what's out there that's considered better and is as affordable.
Naturally, and you shouldn't spend (too) much money on this style as it rarely looks good on anyone. Also, cheaper ones, like Cooper, tend to fit better than most expensive repros.

This one's just large on you, that's all.

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
Don't have a photo but for the second day in a row I'm wearing an RSD Enzo. A very comfortable and easy to wear jacket that smells like heaven and has a different feel to the leather's finish. I have no other jacket like it and both appearance and feel of the leather is 'interesting'.

It doesn't hurt that it fits more snugly than I prefer but still looks great and feels great.

Black, cafe', mandarin, padded, properly tapered for me and no longer commercially available..

iu

TLW '90

Practically Family
Naturally, and you shouldn't spend (too) much money on this style as it rarely looks good on anyone. Also, cheaper ones, like Cooper, tend to fit better than most expensive repros.

This one's just large on you, that's all.
If I went a size down I think the sleeves would probably be too short and the bottom knit too tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1