Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Not today but my heavily modified Vanson B from JP saw some stage time not so long ago!
One of the songs we did was "Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild" which has associations with Vanson for me as the music video features scenes from the movie "Easy Rider" and Vanson does a version of that jacket that is quite similar to this one but with added American flag features.
It was way too hot to wear this jacket on stage and I came of all drenched with sweat, but it was worth it for the looks and vibe!
5.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

BORN TO BE WILD!!!

NielsLyhne

New in Town
Not today but my heavily modified Vanson B from JP saw some stage time not so long ago!
One of the songs we did was "Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild" which has associations with Vanson for me as the music video features scenes from the movie "Easy Rider" and Vanson does a version of that jacket that is quite similar to this one but with added American flag features.
It was way too hot to wear this jacket on stage and I came of all drenched with sweat, but it was worth it for the looks and vibe!
View attachment 634140
View attachment 634141
View attachment 634142
BORN TO BE WILD!!!
If only buying your old jacket could make me look as cool as you !

Khilij

One of the Regulars
View attachment 634140
View attachment 634141
View attachment 634142
BORN TO BE WILD!!!
Absolute Rockstar!

Bennarion

One Too Many
Received this recently from sweet sweet guy @TartuWolf who really went above and beyond.

I’m not really sure about the fit just yet. I like the taper but the sleeves are a little short and I have too much room in the upper arms (got to work on those biceps curls !).

Would like to hear what you guys think.
You started your journey and you didn't do badly the first time.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
I ordered a Vanson Maverick in Brandy Roma on the 11th and it arrived on the 17th! I was not expecting the jacket as it's a special order with a 8-9 week time frame. Anyway, I'm more than pleased with the jackets early arrival and have some images to share. It's quite warm here in Central VA so I've only worn the jacket inside the AC - no worn pics just some taken outside. The color is quite striking and changes depending on the light. It appears overly red in the outdoor sunlight but in more subdued indoor lighting it's not as vibrant. The Roma leather is super nice - very soft and loaded with character/grain with only light wearing so far. Thanks to TORFJORD for his postings of his Maverick which was a catalyst for getting one along with saving 10%. The up charge for the Roma leather over the Comp Weight is a bargain.

br-1.jpg
br-3b.jpg
br-5f.jpg
br-4b.jpg

Togs

New in Town
Great!

Enjoy the break-in. If there is such a thing… Love mine. I doubt it will ever be easy to bend my arms, but the genius pattern makes it unbelievably nice to wear!

View attachment 634613

Nice! I was wondering if you might break yours out :cool:

The bull hide is a workout, especially in comparison to my deerskin and suede jackets; however, I love it. As you shared, the pattern’s great, and it’s nice to wear. I consider the high armhole on the 3 mm hide an enabling feature.

You and jacket look great - enjoy in good health!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HvdB