Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
Finally the weekend is here with plenty of sunshine on tap after a couple of wet, dreary days ! This morning I grabbed this Stevens fedora for the day's activities. Hope y'all have a good 'un !

20240909_130912.jpg
20240909_130920.jpg
20240909_131000.jpg

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you buddy! Much appreciated. I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to send you a pm to see how you doing. So how are things going with you?Hope all is well with you and your family. We haven't talked in a while.
Doin well, Terry! Thanks for thinking of us!
Hope you and yours are better than okay.

Hats is bout all I’ve got goin on right now.
Workin on my own, now and been buyin some to work on.
But I’ve also certainly found some great ones here lately that don’t need a bit of work.
Cost more, but happier when they look great right outta the box!

Gareth

Familiar Face
Happy Friday the Thirteenth to all! Looks like the rain is gone ( for a couple days at least) and it should be a sunny day after the fog burns off.

Reasonably cool this morning so I thought the slate grey Stetson/ Miller Imperial Ultimate out would be good today. Matches one of the Paradise Found shirts nicely. This hats come a long way from when it first got here

View attachment 639436

View attachment 639437

Sir you are the "Hat Whisperer", you deserve your own TV show!

RickP

Practically Family
Cloudy and muggy here this morning. Supposed to be all sunny today so Im expecting its going to end up hot. Good day for a lightweight hat. An Adam Premier Pacesetter gets the duty today.

Its another one of the color shifting hats...light olive/tan in the sun, and a nice medium grey in subdued light. one of my favorite $20 hats!

Compress_20240915_082039_9461.jpg
Compress_20240915_082217_7942.jpg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Cloudy and muggy here this morning. Supposed to be all sunny today so Im expecting its going to end up hot. Good day for a lightweight hat. An Adam Premier Pacesetter gets the duty today.

Its another one of the color shifting hats...light olive/tan in the sun, and a nice medium grey in subdued light. one of my favorite $20 hats!

View attachment 639944 View attachment 639945
Nice, one, Rick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1