Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
Today is a Lee Adventure.

1000005210.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Doin well, Terry! Thanks for thinking of us!
Hope you and yours are better than okay.

Hats is bout all I’ve got goin on right now.
Workin on my own, now and been buyin some to work on.
But I’ve also certainly found some great ones here lately that don’t need a bit of work.
Cost more, but happier when they look great right outta the box!
Hey there Randall! I'm not doing too much of anything right now. My back is still messed up and no amount of medication or steroid shots seem to be helping. I'm leaning now towards surgery to try and finally get some relief. Other than that everything else is doing well on my end. Glad to hear you and the family are all doing well. You've come up with some great looking hats!

Last edited:

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey there Randall! I'm not doing too much of anything right now. My back is still is still messed up and no amount of medication or steroid shots seem to be helping. I'm leaning now towards surgery to try and finally get some relief. Other than that everything else is doing well on my end. Glad to hear you and the family are all doing well. Youve come up with some looking hats!
Truly hate it for you, brother.
Hope you can get that surgery and it helps.
I know you have lots of FL folks here that’s pulling for you.
And not only just so you can get back to building/restoring folks hats. ;-)

VoodooSan

One Too Many
S
Hey there Randall! I'm not doing too much of anything right now. My back is still is still messed up and no amount of medication or steroid shots seem to be helping. I'm leaning now towards surgery to try and finally get some relief. Other than that everything else is doing well on my end. Glad to hear you and the family are all doing well. Youve come up with some looking hats!
Sorry to hear this, Terry. Keep us all posted here, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Great looking Moores' Homburg with a very nice contrasting ribbon, bow, and brim binding colour.

Moores were one of the great Manchester hat makers from the Denton area, so it always pains me that they didn't put Manchester on the designation along with London, Paris, and New York.

Crown Royal

One of the Regulars
Great looking Moores' Homburg with a very nice contrasting ribbon, bow, and brim binding colour.

Moores were one of the great Manchester hat makers from the Denton area, so it always pains me that they didn't put Manchester on the designation along with London, Paris, and New York.
Thank you, Steve ... that does seem like a very odd omission by Moores. Now, I am very curious if anyone knows if this was deliberate and, if so, then what was their rationale.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Truly hate it for you, brother.
Hope you can get that surgery and it helps.
I know you have lots of FL folks here that’s pulling for you.
And not only just so you can get back to building/restoring folks hats. ;-)
Thank you buddy. This pain is unbearable and never ending, no matter the amount of meds and steroid shots I take. At this point I'm desperate for relief, (just so I can get back to building and restoring hats for folks)! ;) And prayers are welcome!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton