Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Knocking it out of the park again, Robert. You and Tina will be the stars of the event. Enjoy your day.
dalton1.JPG
Thank you Stefan, we certainly drew attention,
what a sun-shining, glorious day it was.

Beautiful hats, as ever, I have chosen The Dalton
previously.It just has that certain appeal, the French
expression, "je ne sais quoi" sums it up perfectly.
The two of you (AND the MG) look absolutely amazing!!!
What a lovely compliment, thank you. We had a great day on the Classic tour.

grey fedora 001.JPG
When Tina, my wife, measured me in
order to make this shirt, she asked me
what hat I had in mind. This Gamble &
Gunn bespoke, compliments her handiwork,
perfectly.

Last edited:

RickP

Practically Family
Nice hat. I also like the way you store your hats up side down.
The brand is TipsyTree. I got them on Amazon. each set will hold 2 hats, and each box has three sets (will handle 6 hats) Just looked this morning, and theyre on sale right now for something like $23. Decently priced option. Its mainly intended for hats with a sloped front and back like cowboy hats, but if you just install the Wire hangers upside down it handles flat brims great. Does a good job of keeping the crown and top of brim clean

Nice simple design, but it looks way better when full of hats lol

Compress_20240812_101543_3286.jpg
Compress_20240812_101542_2906.jpg

RickP

Practically Family
Those look like decently old RayBan shooters! Lenses that were fabulous, and earpieces that doubled as medeival torture devices with the ear temples digging into the back of the ear lol
I have a few pair of vintage sunglasses, mostly Bausch & Lomb Ray bans before the sale to Luxottica. I have a pair of AO’s issued to my dad by the Navy which are a little short for me, but I like to wear them. Talk about a torture device!

RickP

Practically Family
I have a few pair of vintage sunglasses, mostly Bausch & Lomb Ray bans before the sale to Luxottica. I have a pair of AO’s issued to my dad by the Navy which are a little short for me, but I like to wear them. Talk about a torture device!
One of the worst days of my life was when my old Ambermatic Shooters walked off in the lunchroom at work lol

RickP

Practically Family
And corduroy. And speaking of Ambermatics.

View attachment 632721
I have to admit I turned the A/C way down a while back just so I could try on a new vintage leather jacket. If it werent for the politics, Id be really missing the great Pacific Northwet... I dont remember more than a couple weeks a year north of Seattle where it was too warm for jackets... Let me hit the lottery and youll have to look for me about 7000 ft up in the mountains of northern Idaho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007