Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Nice blue... I hadnt really thought about deep blues before I found the turquoise Hemp Stratoliner. Have had several psitive comments... Im sure you will too View attachment 627594
blue straw.jpg
Blue is not a colour that lends itself easily. Your hat is really impressive, so to is the shirt. They compliment each other perfectly. Had you worn a red or green shirt the impact of the hat wouldn't be the same as it is with the shirt that you have on.

On the subject of blue, my wife saw this hat and fell in love with it. Her's is currently a work in progress.
petrol blue hat2.jpg
When her hat is finished I am pondering on another blue hat. It's called petrol blue, I'm still perusing.
petrol blue hat.jpg

DonR

A-List Customer

Mighty44

One Too Many

RickP

Practically Family
A pretty decent thunderstorm woke my brave (?) 100 lb Labrador Retriever about 4am. I woke up fast when he jumped on top of me. Then we lost power for about 4 1/2 hrs. Thank goodness for the big generator out on the back patio. Framed up a couple more Stetson ww2 ads, And the mailman showed up with an ebay shirt. A dark blue genuine Paradise Found Magnum PI shirt with tan coconut trees. Perect match for the natural Hemp Stratoliner. Finally got out and about a couple hours ago for a midday coffee run. The new shirt an a new hat!
Compress_20240718_133206_6274.jpg

VoodooSan

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gnat