Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
On day 2 was this Resistol Panda
20180102.jpg
I want one in that color!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Love the color and pattern on that wool cap. Nice. Stay inside, wear the hat, but stay inside and warm.

Man I love that Whippet! I think the shirt is nice too, just not in the same space (your body), nice look. Fashion warrior!

That stiffy is looking really clean and new John, I gotta get me one of those Jiffy machines.

Great hat to keep the noggin from freezing Greg.

Lovely shape and color Steve. That feather looks exotic, I think it would stay if I had this hat. The liner is superb!

Very wise of you to stay warm and refreshed under that Knox. Whatcha reading?

Impressive sleuthing John. I concur with your findings. Cool!
Thanks Mike.

I'm reading horror. Unfortunately... it is not fiction: Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust written by Daniel Goldhagen and published in 1996.

LOL!
I think I found one of the few colors a green hat won't go with. In my defense, when I found the shirt thrifting yesterday it looked grey and black to my bad eyes. It wasn't till I saw it in the pics that I realized it's purple...:D
Been there, done that. Great hat, John. It seems to me all of your hats look even better after you've been playing around with the new steamer!

Based on the forecast and complete lack of resources to cope with winter storms here, I am assuming that work will not happen tomorrow. So I'm treating tonight as a mid-week Friday and going out to chill with some coffee, WWII history and a Knox Madison Avenue.

Have happy times, everyone. View attachment 100688 View attachment 100689 View attachment 100690 View attachment 100691 View attachment 100692
Not a bad way to spend a mid-week friday! Superb Knox with a nice wide ribbon. Love those.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
BD39CB2A-CDD9-498D-A396-FCA031443B09.png
So with less than an inch of snow and no ice our school district has decided to give us the day off. I think Jimmy Buffet is our Superintendent
Thinking today is a perfect day to re-educate my Campdraft as to who is the boss. I may have lost the first round in the crease wars but today is a new day and I'm bringing out the heavy guns, gallons of distilled water and a heavy duty sprayer She doesn't stand a chance!
Here is what I'm shooting for:

Many thanks for the kind words on yesterday's Twenty-five. Sticking with Stetson today.

063d216287e19c088ebc113d9db21c13.jpg
c14848c8a80d1641f679a0ea9223a0bc.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Good looking PB Jim.

Lots of snow. Lots of wind. And another Knox. A Twenty.

The camelia have given up and are pretty much lying down. Hope they are able to bounce back after the trauma.

Happy Thursday. View attachment 100722 View attachment 100723 View attachment 100724 View attachment 100725 View attachment 100726 View attachment 100727
You're getting our snow Matt. Spiffy 20 you have there.

View attachment 100728 So with less than an inch of snow and no ice our school district has decided to give us the day off. I think Jimmy Buffet is our Superintendent
Thinking today is a perfect day to re-educate my Campdraft as to who is the boss. I may have lost the first round in the crease wars but today is a new day and I'm bringing out the heavy guns, gallons of distilled water and a heavy duty sprayer She doesn't stand a chance!
Can't wait to see your finished product daddyO. With such nice weather you could always go with a straw.:rolleyes:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 100728 So with less than an inch of snow and no ice our school district has decided to give us the day off. I think Jimmy Buffet is our Superintendent
Ha! That's what happens here. Jimmy Buffet must head multiple school systems.

Good luck on the Campdraft. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe