Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 100728 So with less than an inch of snow and no ice our school district has decided to give us the day off. I think Jimmy Buffet is our Superintendent
Thinking today is a perfect day to re-educate my Campdraft as to who is the boss. I may have lost the first round in the crease wars but today is a new day and I'm bringing out the heavy guns, gallons of distilled water and a heavy duty sprayer She doesn't stand a chance!
Here is what I'm shooting for:
The Parrot Head district, I like it! The Campdraft battle ensues. The hat usually wins.

62f768637ff7bcbf6a5f719d8b9362b7.jpg

Stetson
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonderful color on that Stetson. Is it some form of an Open Road?

Catalena Hatters on a slowly warming up Thursday
2fccb2b8ea0a362486e4f6bca6fd3b5b.jpg
4db76d4b3f4e2f07505e22dc43b3045a.jpg

First sunshine in a week, enjoy your day

I just love the brim on this hat Richard.

First afternoon in wandering where I was born and I played
1zzg5sx.jpg

This was a special creation made for hat shop Foresto - Turin
2qcidc6.jpg

Styled by Borsalino on the sweatband, at 99% a Vanzina high end production
30vdswm.jpg

Thick velour for an impressive hat. Color is "Morello" (black horse)
2qkuxoo.jpg

A rare shape and proportions hat for the Italian market. One of my favourite in the "imponent" section
qn4r4y.jpg

Thanks for the kind words and likes on the "hairy" Charles Hatter in brown
Great hat Daniele.
Still chilly here in the Deep South. This morning it’s a Stetson 5X Beaver Open Road reworked into a Fedora. The band matches my sweater so it got the nod at 0630 and 23 degrees.
9f2d3a573cd76423255e8d66ade99f54.jpg
f62394dfbb10a142839b39801845af91.jpg
81ea271d15707ba61ce69a3767139854.jpg

Nice job on that rework, 101.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Another great finish on a stellar hat Daniele. It almost looked a dark navy blue until you mentioned it's equestrian color. A noble steed indeed.
Thanks Mike. You are right about the color. It is more blue and violet than a "light black". Maybe instead to use "Mirtillo" the right color in my opinion they chose "Morello" Mistery of marketing
Great hat Daniele.
Many thanks HP

Thank you for each and every "like" and comment this week, folks!

Today offers a bit of distraction from the day-to-day grind with a genuine BLIZZARD here in the Northeast USA. So it's time for a Vintage Silhouettes Porkpie party as it keeps up coming down. The first two pictures are from inside, looking out. The second two are just outside the door. I'd say it makes snow today!!
DSC02653.jpg DSC02654.jpg DSC02655.jpg DSC02656.jpg

Thank you for each and every "like" and comment this week, folks!

Today offers a bit of distraction from the day-to-day grind with a genuine BLIZZARD here in the Northeast USA. So it's time for a Vintage Silhouettes Porkpie party as it keeps up coming down. The first two pictures are from inside, looking out. The second two are just outside the door. I'd say it makes snow today!!
View attachment 100739 View attachment 100740 View attachment 100741 View attachment 100742
Looking good Charlie. Is that a Pendleton shirt?

65 Classic

Practically Family

65 Classic

Practically Family
Looking good Charlie. Is that a Pendleton shirt?

Trying keep pace with YOU, thank you, Perry! Of COURSE it's a Pendleton. My newest board shirt, from only approximately 2.5 years ago. Who could stand outside in this weather wearding anything else, right?!

P.S. I have found that if the store/manufacturer's tags are kept on clothing, it keeps them FRESH.

65 Classic

Practically Family
First afternoon in wandering where I was born and I played
1zzg5sx.jpg

This was a special creation made for hat shop Foresto - Turin
2qcidc6.jpg

Styled by Borsalino on the sweatband, at 99% a Vanzina high end production
30vdswm.jpg

Thick velour for an impressive hat. Color is "Morello" (black horse)
2qkuxoo.jpg

A rare shape and proportions hat for the Italian market. One of my favourite in the "imponent" section
qn4r4y.jpg

Thanks for the kind words and likes on the "hairy" Charles Hatter in brown

Certainly special. Love the brim width on that black stallion :)

Trying keep pace with YOU, thank you, Perry! Of COURSE it's a Pendleton. My newest board shirt, from only approximately 2.5 years ago. Who could stand outside in this weather wearding anything else, right?!

P.S. I have found that if the store/manufacturer's tags are kept on clothing, it keeps them FRESH.
Plus, makes them easier to sell on Ebay when you get tired of them.:rolleyes:

SNOW WEATHER UPDATE:
Still snowing here at an amazing rate, and it's really piling up deeply. SO deep again, that when I went down at the street in front of my house to get the newspaper, (yup, I still do!) I spied a HAT in the middle of the road. I picked up the hat, to find there was a guy in the snow under it, wearing the hat. I asked if he wanted help getting out of the deep snow, but he refused, saying if he could only get the horse under him to move, he could ride out....

THAT's DEEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe