Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Aha!
So, one doesn't get a Stetson pin in the hat bow of a Stetsonian if it's purchased from the outlet?
No wonder they sell them so cheaply.
Hardly seems like a worthwhile purchase now. I'll have to reconsider.
For $90.00 I'd take it without a ribbon. I can't remember if it had a pin. Possibly not but if it did I'd remove it.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Wegener "Extra" probably early 1950s. The Blues!

26488620185_a76f7acbeb_c.jpg

26488617835_3f7220f7b8_c.jpg
So many things one could remark upon but the crown profile is most remarkable.

Another hot one today, by the standards of northern plains spring at least. Planting season should be approaching rapidly so,
hat 1 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
So a somewhat in need of brim flattening no name straw plantation hat
hat 2 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
With the full on Miami Vice treatment.
4-17-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

And as usual I'm stewing in the juices of my hat envy. Now adding plastic to the materials on the list of I wants.

Michael
Michael you are looking so sharp with the spring season you are reminding me of Big Daddy!

19p94j.jpg

r8w4yr.jpg

2ag19u0.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Michael you are looking so sharp with the spring season you are reminding me of Big Daddy!

19p94j.jpg

r8w4yr.jpg

2ag19u0.jpg

Thanks Jack. I was hoping for a bit more of this vibe,
article-0-04F912140000044D-861_306x423.jpg

But I guess it would probably be more realistic to shoot for the Big Daddy Don than the Crockett Don given that he and I are about the same age. In any case with the advent of hot weather and bicycle season, knock on wood in light of Chamuco's experience, I'll probably be wearing a lot fewer clothes and a lot more caps for awhile.

Michael

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Great display of lids this warm and sunny Sunday afternoon. All of you look great.

I don't wear this one much. It's one of those hats that's getting a little hard to find these days. Late '40s Stetson Imperial in Suede Finish...very soft hat.
I'm thinking about trading it.
Stetson_Imperial_AA.jpg

Imperial_4.jpg

Imperial_8.jpg

Imperial_7.jpg

Imperial_6.jpg

Imperial_9.jpg

Hair styles vs hats...Elvis

Elvis...Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Great hat my friend! Looks like you have yourself a Stetson Tijuana, which is a Dobbs Gay Prince clone. I have one myself in size 7 1/8, which makes it a tad too small for me. Think I will need to move that one here pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe