Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
For the morning bike ride my Stetson "No Fly Zone" mesh outback hat, found the receipt a couple of days ago and so it says
bfb50a4b369234ee98e5b615d01142d8.jpg
53f4d0195c37a8d68b6de9b67019cc91.jpg
b7accbe29c799151931c7aa3b827c783.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Funny how life is, woke up this morning happy getting ready for breakfast with my kids, then a long bike ride and, to close the day, I have tickets,for a big soccer match,the oldest rivalry of the league, something like a Packers Bears game.

Then while ridding the bike this asshole gets withhis car into a road that is closed for cars and hits me,then scapes on his car.

Bad thing is got a buised rib, a bruised, maybe broken cheeckbone, a bunch of scratches and might get a purple eye and a other little damages.

Wont keep me out of the soccer game, heck it wont even got me,out of my bike ride.

Good thing is to see the human spirit, how many people really wooried about me,how this 2 young medics wont let me move until they checked me all over,how they cleaned all the scratches and bruises,how the guy who sold my bikes, his shop is 200 meters from the accident site, went there really worried, then,when he saw I was ok, took the bike to his shop and got it fixed by the time the medics let me go, he lend me a back wheel and replaced the tire, damn most humans are good after all

0410418fe1e1f0c2d915e4dcf3066d31.jpg
fa395fc6cec6666e5ae8e63e7c5dc61c.jpg
17fc7972f85d6a62c7ae4f66736707a7.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great display of lids this warm and sunny Sunday afternoon. All of you look great.

I don't wear this one much. It's one of those hats that's getting a little hard to find these days. Late '40s Stetson Imperial in Suede Finish...very soft hat.
I'm thinking about trading it.
Stetson_Imperial_AA.jpg

Imperial_4.jpg

Imperial_8.jpg

Imperial_7.jpg

Imperial_6.jpg

Imperial_9.jpg

Hair styles vs hats...Elvis

Elvis...Lawdy Miss Clawdy

Funny how life is, woke up this morning happy getting ready for breakfast with my kids, then a long bike ride and, to close the day, I have tickets,for a big soccer match,the oldest rivalry of the league, something like a Packers Bears game.

Then while ridding the bike this asshole gets withhis car into a road that is closed for cars and hits me,then scapes on his car.

Bad thing is got a buised rib, a bruised, maybe broken cheeckbone, a bunch of scratches and might get a purple eye and a other little damages.

Wont keep me out of the soccer game, heck it wont even got me,out of my bike ride.

Good thing is to see the human spirit, how many people really wooried about me,how this 2 young medics wont let me move until they checked me all over,how they cleaned all the scratches and bruises,how the guy who sold my bikes, his shop is 200 meters from the accident site, went there really worried, then,when he saw I was ok, took the bike to his shop and got it fixed by the time the medics let me go, he lend me a back wheel and replaced the tire, damn most humans are good after all

Damn, Dude! Glad you're ok. Gotta say it, as one who made made his living on the saddle of a bicycle for about five years, and still ride a good bit, wear a helmet. They work.
image.jpeg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Owwww!!!

Heal quickly, my friend.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

That's awful! Glad you survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe