Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Fabulous photo, I too, am not allowed in the work cabin, well I am, but it keeps the peace if I stay away.
Emmanuel, I knew there was someone that you must have been in a former life, now I've cracked it. You are the reincarnation of Gilbert Rowland.
View attachment 48411

Oohhh, he does look a bit like that.
Wonderful brim on Mr. Rowland's hat.
He was coming by to choose another ribbon for that hat.
While tut'ing at my creative mess :)

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Oh, and hope you heal quickly, Chamuco. I also hope that driver loses his license and has to be a pedestrian or bicyclist for a lobg time.
Thanks, you never know when one of this kind will show up.

Lots of Kids and older people around, thinking over it I am glad it was me and not a kid.....

Thanks again.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Wegener "Extra" probably early 1950s. The Blues!

26488620185_a76f7acbeb_c.jpg

26488617835_3f7220f7b8_c.jpg

Funny how life is, woke up this morning happy getting ready for breakfast with my kids, then a long bike ride and, to close the day, I have tickets,for a big soccer match,the oldest rivalry of the league, something like a Packers Bears game.

Then while ridding the bike this asshole gets withhis car into a road that is closed for cars and hits me,then scapes on his car.

Bad thing is got a buised rib, a bruised, maybe broken cheeckbone, a bunch of scratches and might get a purple eye and a other little damages.

Wont keep me out of the soccer game, heck it wont even got me,out of my bike ride.

Good thing is to see the human spirit, how many people really wooried about me,how this 2 young medics wont let me move until they checked me all over,how they cleaned all the scratches and bruises,how the guy who sold my bikes, his shop is 200 meters from the accident site, went there really worried, then,when he saw I was ok, took the bike to his shop and got it fixed by the time the medics let me go, he lend me a back wheel and replaced the tire, damn most humans are good after all

Oooo. Man, sorry to heat about the accident. Hope you feel better soon. Tequila should help fix it.[emoji14]

EstherWeis

Vendor
Funny how life is, woke up this morning happy getting ready for breakfast with my kids, then a long bike ride and, to close the day, I have tickets,for a big soccer match,the oldest rivalry of the league, something like a Packers Bears game.

Then while ridding the bike this asshole gets withhis car into a road that is closed for cars and hits me,then scapes on his car.

Bad thing is got a buised rib, a bruised, maybe broken cheeckbone, a bunch of scratches and might get a purple eye and a other little damages.

Wont keep me out of the soccer game, heck it wont even got me,out of my bike ride.

Good thing is to see the human spirit, how many people really wooried about me,how this 2 young medics wont let me move until they checked me all over,how they cleaned all the scratches and bruises,how the guy who sold my bikes, his shop is 200 meters from the accident site, went there really worried, then,when he saw I was ok, took the bike to his shop and got it fixed by the time the medics let me go, he lend me a back wheel and replaced the tire, damn most humans are good after all

0410418fe1e1f0c2d915e4dcf3066d31.jpg
fa395fc6cec6666e5ae8e63e7c5dc61c.jpg
17fc7972f85d6a62c7ae4f66736707a7.jpg

What a douche!
Hope you feel better soon!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
rub some booze on it Chamuco

my cousin Karma will get that dirt bag
Ja ja ja I know !!!

I wont take the pain pills until tomorrow got to get some beers at the stadium !!

Indeed Karma takes care of things, as a matter of fact blessed be that guy, he needs a lot of blessing.

EstherWeis

Vendor
i will Esther I will !!!

At least the rib is not broken... Will have the cheeckbone checked tomorrow.

But all is good !!!

Now on my way to the stadium, hurts but wont keep me out of the soccer game.

Thanks a lot,

I feel your pain. I cracked a rib once with a fall of my bike due to some stupid tram tracks.

Enjoy your game.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, I'm so glad you avoided serious injury!! Get better and keep us posted. Maybe you'll meet a cute nurse. [emoji38]

And like Moe, I hope the driver gets eaten by wolves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, the nurses were like 60 yeard old and not nice looking at all [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] but very nice and kind !!

Thanks Fruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe