Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam you have outdone yourself today, sir! No need for the Akubra Sombrero! (sorry, Joao)

Home, under the weather today... but wearing the Burlington coat factory Dobbs "Panama" seen here.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Love the Sunbody hat, Daniele! I'm honestly not a big fan of straw hats but theirs are very good quality for the price and quite versatile.

job

One Too Many
Great show of hats and style today. Going out wearing my Tesi sisol straw hat today.

IMG_20150423_081026279_zps5cbxyypl.jpg

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Sam you have outdone yourself today, sir! No need for the Akubra Sombrero! (sorry, Joao)

Home, under the weather today... but wearing the Burlington coat factory Dobbs "Panama" seen here.

The text on your shirt caught my eye, so I had to snag the pic and flip it to read it.

That's a quote I need to use around the office once in a while. :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
bcc56a53dca2d1c9c0da041bfc0794ad.jpg
8ed9d98c266d55c5378f5eeb021985ef.jpg

I have never fancied myself a cap man, but decided to buy this houndstooth by a Scottish maker called Autocap about which I know nothing. Seems well-made. Today it is getting its test drive.

I have been getting a number of "Cheerios", "jolly goods" and other good natured ribbing from coworkers. I think that I will have to get a deerstalker next.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
it's a slightly overcast chilly day here in NJ so I figured the grey JJ Hat Center custom Cordoba was a good choice.... it just feels so damn good on my head

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Wow, the great hats keep on coming in the PM.

Job great color combo.

Barnes, a tweed driver cap in a convertible, how fitting!

Charlie, the casual straw is great for an easy day around the house. Feel better!

Moon the Córdoba looks good brim up!

tommyK

One Too Many
Another great day in hats, Gentlemen!
98bc1af1-5501-46a2-ab92-69e8ca121c6a_zpsik2dcf3o.jpg
4b368ed8-fcd3-466c-a3b7-13d623fcfd12_zpsk9gxd2om.jpg
ed180280-f81c-4eee-b0a8-edf29c825e0b_zpsbreva41s.jpg
Borsalino Alessandria in a light grey (looks kind of baby blue in these pics) picked it up from Bencraft today. Nice full straight crown it was fun to crease a hat and not be fighting the old crease of many vintage hats I've gotten lately
59bf3a2b-41bb-4ff3-b63d-4b3e27c65212_zps9o3pg0t9.jpg

Asmo

One of the Regulars
Another great day in hats, Gentlemen!
View attachment 28405
Borsalino Alessandria in a light grey (looks kind of baby blue in these pics) picked it up from Bencraft today. Nice full straight crown it was fun to crease a hat and not be fighting the old crease of many vintage hats I've gotten lately
View attachment 28408
Love the Alessandria, Tommy! I have it in taupe, but I've had my eye on one in that color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyK

One Too Many
Love the Alessandria, Tommy! I have it in taupe, but I've had my eye on one in that color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the taupe as well. I may yet get the medium grey version as well. It looked really nice but I'm holding out on finding a vintage Stratoliner in a medium grey. Patience, patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe