Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning hipsters and hat/cap wearers.

This morning I have completed my chores and a dog walk in my vtg. Stetson Stratoliner (silver belly) and heading out for some errands in a vtg. Adams "Executive Quality" fedora (green felt) with a tall crown. My pics suffer from short arm and angle difficulties that show the hat proportions a bit out of wack. I have accompanied the wearing pics with a still pic.

i-FJHx254-M.jpg

i-924DqXJ-M.jpg

i-3PQPJB8-M.jpg

i-rNNHg5B-M.jpg

The urban dictionary has the following; "Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter." I am not in my 20-30's, but I like the idea of being more like a hipster than not. Channeling hipster-ism the best a short balding guy can , Eric -

tommyK

One Too Many
Another great day in hat wearing!
Eric, that Adams Executive Quality is another hat I'll be forever looking for in my size!

beaa3d13-d3f9-4ea1-ae67-5cfb26bbdde7_zpsbtibw1mc.jpg
Another Borso Film

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
On this really hot day (almost looked like a summer day), a 3 hat day, all Stagecoaches!
First this silverbelly
20150401.jpg

20150401b.jpg

Then this "silver dollar" when I was fixin my fathers laptop.
20150401c.jpg

And when I picked up my car from the mechanic this one cleaned by John Galt. It's brown (cordova), not black as it appears in the picture!
20150401d.jpg
Damn Joao !!!

If you are 60-61 I am going to steal that beautiful Silverbelly !!!

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Enzo,

I should have written more clearly. I meant is it made for the American market (the ones with "Original House" rather than "Antica Casa"). They never had X's as far as I know. Only the ones made for the European markets had those designations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe