Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today this long hair Thoroughbred.
20150402.jpg

Then I had to flee searching for a medicine not available in all pharmacies and picked up my Resistol 20X BuckSkin Diamond HorseShoe. I have a Diamond HorseShoe pin but since I don't want to loose it.
20150402b.jpg

20150402c.jpg

Yes, it's dirty and I will not clean it.

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Enzo,

I should have written more clearly. I meant is it made for the American market (the ones with "Original House" rather than "Antica Casa"). They never had X's as far as I know. Only the ones made for the European markets had those designations.

Sorry - thought you were asking if it was one of the Bollman Borsalinos. Sadly, without the sweat I have neither an "Original House" or "Antica Casa", just the logo - and I don't think there's anyway to tell from that which market it was made for, is there?

IMG_1830.JPG

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thundercolt, I like the look. It's definitely Tombstone. Nicely done. Except for the bridge behind you with SUV crossing over it. ;)

Joao, I think you look best with the more narrow brims and lighter colored hats. Looks better than you think. JMO, though.

A film noir effect for my Royal Stetson OR clone...

Royal_Stetson_noir_02.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Experimental summer design from Barry today. Light, loose-weave wool. 3" peak for extra UV protection. Mesh lining.

d4317b6b29d17b1a11856f5d91d1dc14.jpg

119009bc642959a80cdb42f1fca40593.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
From what photos would load on the Internet connection I have, I do want to say that you have all been posting some great hats. Every time I check in, they are better and better. Keep it up, fellas!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
White flowers and a changing sky
2mme5tv.jpg

Carlton Brown. French made in the sixties
307mgs7.jpg

New green in the park. Good temperature.
2povdkx.jpg

Hope the weather will continue in this way.....

A variety of excellent hats. Compliments to the loungers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe