Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, YOU are today's "Master of the Selfie!" Although we might consider re-thinking the potentially ambiguous title...

GREAT shot, lovely raindora, sir.

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, that is indeed at hat for the STAGE. Gorgeous!
Joao that hat and band go perfectly together!
Joao, the Dobbs looks awesome with the Stagecoach band. I really like that look. Good work!
Thanks. Kudos to Richard that was responsible for that :) I think it is have a brim too short for me.

Joao, I really hated cutting that brim down knowing that you wanted it. I was waiting to hear something from my daughter in law whether or not if my son would want it for a birthday gift before I committed to selling it. I would have sold it to you if he didn't want it. I'm sorry buddy.
Not as sorry as I am. I probably wanted it more than your son wanted a black fedora. There are plenty of black hats with less than 4" brim to convert.

The Dobbs and hat band look great. You definitely wear those Westerns well.
Thanks.

Churchill Beaver 100 with Vicuna. Lounge members have encountered a few of these
The felt looks nice and I like the color!

Not felling very happy today (don't know why I feel like I've been backstabbed twice today) so a Black Stetson that tried to fly because there was some wind but was able to keep it in my head.
20140326.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Richard how much is a tad, and is that in Celsius or Fahrenheit? Either way, beautiful!

A tad is a bit more than a smidgen. I'm just pre-decimal so use both - celsius at the cold end and fahrenheit at the top :) I prefer miles to kilometers and use both inches and cm depending on what I'm measuring ;)

---

Great greenie Mike.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Mike, nice greendora!

Joao, what a brim. I love that hat.

Too windy for much wear here today, but I tried to shape some new life into this old twenty-five. Really needs pro work done.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. It wouldn't remove the hole at least! ;) it could use a new sweatband, though the original is intact. Just majority drying out with some cracks around the top.

Richard, the Fed is a signature look for you, and I really love how you wear the akubra homburg.

What a beautiful heathered felt, Perry!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao - if you hold on tight you could use the hat for hang-gliding ;) Seriously - it looks great.
Almost glided with it but I'm too heavy. :)

Joao, is the the handle of a knife I see there just under the back of your hat brim?;)
I don't know... I woke up before the alarm clock go off. Something is not right. I looked at a mirror but no knife handle...

Joao, what a brim. I love that hat.
Thanks.
Is that twenty-five a two tone? Brim color seems different from crown.

Joao...the brim on that bad boy is serious! Nice!!
Thanks!
Wait for tomorrow :D

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats yesterday everyone. Hey, Charlie you were right - I wasn't going to risk a fedora in that wind yesterday.

VS Executive style today

smugshot_4294736-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe