Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Yea Rusty it does look Killer Brim Down & actually my wife prefers my brims down (she's the boss)
I had Art Block this for me & add Extra Starch to the brim up Flange, so yea it wants to return up....
Ill Find a Vintage Brown OR & snap it down, one day still looking tough hat to find..

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
IMG_2452_zps1d6104ed.jpg

Nice day for a stroll...Panama Open Road

DarrelMorris

Familiar Face
Cool enough for felt this morning but by afternoon it will be too warm. I just got the Optimo back from Chicago where it got a cleaning, a slight re-sizing, and a new sweat band. With warmer weather arriving here, this one may stay in the box for awhile after today.

IMG_2317_zps1cb2de48.jpg

IMG_23341_zps779f1849.jpg

That's a great looking hat. I really like the reflection shot.

Thank you for the nice comments on my Saturday sun day photos.

Eric, I'm glad you went out to spot Jupiter. Holding binoculars steady, you should be able to see the Galilean moons strung out like tiny pearls. In the small scopes we had a great view of Europa just barely peaking out from the edge of the planet as it began a transit in front and watched Io blink into view as it emerged from Jupiter's shadow. Grand stuff. I used to spend quite a lot of time imaging Jupiter with my big scope, until everyone started using bigger ones. Aperture envy got the best of me.

Che, here is my old Dobbs panama in the light of day. One of my working day straws, comfortable and not pristine or precious, just a good old friend.

042713.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Che, here is my old Dobbs panama in the light of day. One of my working day straws, comfortable and not pristine or precious, just a good old friend.

042713.jpg
Thanks Alan & Gang !

WOW i thats exactly what i call my old Dobbs Panama.
always there for me when i need a Good Old Friend !

Your Old Friend is Beautiful ! & your Sun Pics Too............:cool:

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
On the 25th, April I went to Alentejo to visit my grand-aunt with 90 years.
20130425.jpg

Brown Stetson

On the 27th, April I went to Gibraltar. This is on the car park as I almost forgotten to take one for the record.
20130427.jpg

20x beaver Black Gold Resistol

Orangegrad

Practically Family
The blue smoke VS Wanderer is very nice, indeed!

On Saturday my daughter returned from a semester doing academic research in the Yucatan. Knowing I love fedoras, she purchased this for me. I can't really figure out what it's made from. Made in the Yucatan of Mexico. Typically I wouldn't wear a stingy brim, but it's a gift from my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe