Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denton

A-List Customer
Alan, your westerns are stunning. The placement of contrasting color at the underbrim is such a cool detail. So the color is visible, but a lot of it is in shadow.

Your 13 star Stetson from a few days ago is another favorite.

thanks, thanks and sorry, sorry.

It's a pretty cool construction, with the silk lining on the under brim wrapping over to form a binding on the top of the brim. It sits perfectly flush with the felt, unless you try to snap the brim down in front. The felt is very light, nice but not up to a high quality Stetson - somewhat coarsely finished. The silk ribbon and bow are special. Some additional photos here if you missed the original post. RLK also has a couple of hats from this old Cheyenne store stock.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Been stuck on this Borsalino for days now:
Photoon4-26-13at502PM_zps1714dfce.jpg

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
I've been so busy with my new job these past two weeks, it's been hard to get some good pics. Though, I liked my skyscraper pics from yesterday. This is a pic of me at work today with my Falcon Park. Specs: 5 3/4 crown (open), 2 1/8" brim, underwelt. It doesn't look that stingy, but it carries so much presence, that I want another one with the same specs in a natural or silver belly colored felt.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
AnA, a new job is hard work, a learning process, everything is new but your excellent Falcon Parkt, gives you a piece old life return!

Rusty, very nice that photo, you both looks great in your hats!

Jason, that Borsalino looks excellent on you!

Alan, I am late but excuse me but from me a big Wow too to that hat! A hammer hat!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
From the listing when I bought it a couple years ago it's a dimensional brim with a brim width of 2 5/8" front and back and 2 1/2" on the sides.
It definitely looks great...kind of gives it an Indy look...I have a Squatter and there's a Western shop not far from me that does brim trimming...I may look into having that done...

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Manfred. My last pic reminds me of Josh in his cubicle, complete with tall crown! :) I will be heading out to a lot more projects with my new job, so I anticipate some really cool scenery and backdrops.

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Not today, but I picked up this Christy's straight spine genuine Panama for eight pounds from a secondhand shop in Cornwall while on holiday, so this is me on the beach wearing it a few days ago.

dsc0177pz.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
A great start to a beautiful weekend !
so far so good all nice & special Hats worn well!

Now David your B S Cap & Grandkids = Beautiful cap, kids, & Looks like a beautiful area id love to hang out at !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe