Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely beautiful day here... maybe the last before the winter weather comes in from the west. I took a drive up into Canada to deliver some prints to be mounted. I wore my very light and friendly Borsalino Pocket Hat to help me sail through customs.
now that one is awoooooooosome!

DRB

One Too Many
Robert, that hat is going into my TOP 20. The hat wreaks of distinction. I am drawn to it like a moth in a light.

Jeff: I know why you are smiling....it's that great hat on your head isn't it? It suits you.

DRB

One Too Many
Alan, if you are ever headed back home from Canada and pass through Vermont, I am just on the border. Stop by and don't forget to bring that awesome pocket hat!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sydney's Toggery fedora paired with Scully 503 leather vest.

SydneysToggery6.jpg

SydneysToggery1.jpg

Neo, that is one cool hat! Looks great brim up-- does it snap down too? Nice accompanying ensemble as well.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo, that is one cool hat! Looks great brim up-- does it snap down too? Nice accompanying ensemble as well.

Thanks! The brim does snap down, but the flange is very sharp and I liked it better brim up. The only problem with the hat is the sweatband is detached at the front. I may have to get it replaced eventually.

Zetwal, Shohei, Aureliano... thank you very much!

Alan, if you are ever headed back home from Canada and pass through Vermont, I am just on the border. Stop by and don't forget to bring that awesome pocket hat!

Hi Dennis, This trip was only thirty miles, but we do journey through Vermont each summer on the way to New Hampshire. I'd enjoy a chance to say hello in person.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, super Hat. Looks good on you.

Ale, the Borso is a Grenade.

Alex, looks impressive, congrads for find.

Alan, superb Borso today. Fits you very well.

Shohei, very nice Hat with Style.

Great hats everyone the last 2 days. Alex that Sydney's is swell. It has an early 20th Century look to it. I love it with the vest.
No hat yet today, I have to go out later and do some errands, will post later today or tomorrow.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Sydney's Toggery fedora paired with Scully 503 leather vest.

SydneysToggery6.jpg

SydneysToggery1.jpg

Neo, that hat is by far my favorite of your collection! I love the beautifully tall and straight sided crown. I also think that flange looks perfect with the brim up. I had a 1920's Dunn and Co that looked a lot like that. The flange was very sharp, but it was slightly tipped in the front and back. I think its a great look!!! How tall is that crown?

Smartlee Blue Label
dbda944d.jpg

I tell ya, Mike, I don't think anyone could pull off that backbow look as good as you do. The color, crown height, and style look great on you! Enjoy the hat! :)

Dobbs Gay Blade...

DobbsGB.jpg

That's such a good looking hat, Jimmy! I love it. That wide binding looks sooooooo good! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld