Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Josh, I really like this one. I bought it from a Bartender lounger for a great price (I think it was a NOS) all tags included and the original box as well.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
The Camp Draft Deluxe is getting much wear these days. I don't generally sit at my desk wearing a hat, but I like my CDD so much that just wearing it back and forth to the office doesn't let me log enough hat time.

0112121519-1-1.jpg

AF

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Love the silver ribbon on that one! A very good choice!
Jared, I think it's just the light hitting it. I told them a "matching" narrower ribbon, and here in my office, while the ribbon's texture is glossier, of course, it is a very good match for the bluish gray of the Moonstone.

It does tend to make the hat much dressier than the stock Fed was. Perhaps this one deserves a model name of its own -- "The Luciano," or "The Rico," maybe?

Last edited:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Since Chicago is getting quite a bit of snow today, I decided I needed a durable hat to wear. I went with the Resistol "Thompson-Sub."

Sorry for the "Gangster" face. LOL

meinresistolcrop.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Since Chicago is getting quite a bit of snow today, I decided I needed a durable hat to wear. I went with the Resistol "Thompson-Sub."

Sorry for the "Gangster" face. LOL

meinresistolcrop.jpg

Josh that looks great! Nice wide tie, too. Boy you really dress well for runnin' da laundry business.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld