Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwalls

Vendor
133.JPG

My green Road Runner today.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday, everyone.

Stetson Twenty Five, Open Road for me today.

smugshot1766709-L.jpg

I'm not sure I'm keeping this hat. While I like the fact the blue/grey colour isn't that common, I'm also having a hard time feeling good wearing it.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
On the good side, as I've discovered with my gray-silverbelly Stetson Twenty Five, you can wear 'em with the blue family of colors and with the brown family of colors, which covers a lot of ground. I think the color was calculated with that in mind. So it's a dressier appearance than a regular Open Road.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Twenty Five, Open Road for me today. I'm not sure I'm keeping this hat. While I like the fact the blue/grey colour isn't that common, I'm also having a hard time feeling good wearing it.

Is the hat too rigid for you?

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
My trusty Pantropic Habana subfino.

It's really refreshing to find something referred to as subfino. The trend is to call anything and everything a finofino or extrafino or superfino or ultrafino or superduperextraultrafinofino, etc.

I've never played disc golf ... I have to try it sometime.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Is the hat too rigid for you?

Hmm.... you might have a point here. The felt is heavier than most of my other vintage hats, although it does fit quite nicely. I'm still struggling to love the colour too.

DJH, That is a gorgeous hat and looks good on you. But if you don't like it.... what size is it?

Thanks Hatto. The hat is 71/8 LO. My actual size would be slightly smaller than a regular 71/8, but this fits fine with just a little felt in the rear of the sweatband.

At the moment, I think is the most likely of my hats to go back on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust