Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
It's pretty spectacular looking, David. Don't tempt me like that! It's the last thing I need right now-- I'm even (gulp) trying to unload my current 25 OR. Same size, as it turns out-- 7 1/8 LO. Twist the knife, why don't ya! :)

I have been wearing my Falcon Park hat most of this week.

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Not me but this guy clearly had trouble deciding what hat to wear and decided to go "all in" lol lol lol

5ff72400.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finally got a vintage Resistol western I won on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It's the first of four hats I've won off of the 'bay that actually fit, and it's fantastic! More pics and info to come tomorrow in the "Western, Anyone?" thread.

VintageResistol.jpg

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
After my niece's preschool graduation, my wife and I took a walk around Lakewood Park.
DSC_0192-1.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

the Cleveland skyline through a bright, humid haze

DSC_0068-4.jpg

DSC_0224-2.jpg

DSC_0065-2.jpg

If you don't see the Goodyear blimp on an almost daily basis, you're not in the Cleveland/Akron area.
DSC_0197.jpg

I'm watching you.
DSC_0217-2.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Finally got a vintage Resistol western I won on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It's the first of four hats I've won off of the 'bay that actually fit, and it's fantastic! More pics and info to come tomorrow in the "Western, Anyone?" thread.

VintageResistol.jpg

Damn nice looking Resistol Neo :) With that Ft. Worth creased Silverbelly, a pair of Justin Ropers, some khaki pants and a dress western shirt you could be a young livestock buyer in Ft. Worth :)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, guys. Aureliano, even though I love the one I bought new, the wider brim and higher crown on this one really work for me. The brim was a little too flat in front, but it shaped so easily with damp hands. A little more, and I think I'll have it where I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust