Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Yeps said:
Open road (surprise surprise). I love this hat. I am also rather pleased that it is cold enough to wear a scarf (or two).

Photo20.jpg

Fantastic photo Yeps.
The light, the shade, the look. It's rockin'

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
...some days one pulls together a combination that seems to work like a charm. I think this is one of those days :eek:. Different shades of brown and tan predominate.
[/IMG]

DSC00571b.jpg

I would have to say you are right, very nice sir. :eusa_clap

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
It IS a Silverbelly Open Road

Last week I got an ebay bid on what I hoped was a silverbelly Stetson. I just got it today and it is, indeed, a silverbelly. (I paid $55 for it including shipping.)

silverybStetson_3views.jpg

silverybStetson_side.jpg

But I have a question. I have a few hats with the trolley string and button but all the others I have the button is fixed permanently to the hat. This one has the button loose. Is this the way it was manufactured, or is it broken off? I am not familiar with all the ways the trolley buttons are affixed.

silverybStetson_button.jpg

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Thanks

Dinerman said:
that's the way most wind strings are set up.

Pshew. I am glad of that. I have four other trolley strings on fedoras and ALL of them have a fixed button that cannot be removed from the hat. I am glad this is normal style. I was afraid it was broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd