Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rodkins said:
684b647d.jpg

I have to get the new I-phone. The pictures on the 3Gs are no longer impressive.
Good one. I like the color of it, as well as the overall look.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
I've had this Knox "Americana" for a while but it never looked quite right. Somehow, now that I'm carrying less weight, it looks ok - so I wore it for the first time out and about today.
SDC10977.jpg

THAT'S what looks different about you... you've lost some weight. Looking good in both hats!

Randy

Torpedo

One Too Many
Salty, you are going from strength to strength!
Ephraim, so it is demonstrated that losing all that weight pays.
Mr ETrain, another great casual combo.
Lando, that ribbon does work!

Torpedo

One Too Many
On deciding what hat to choose, a Stetson Open Road in silverbelly sort of volunteered itself.

I know I should not say this myself, but some days one pulls together a combination that seems to work like a charm. I think this is one of those days :eek:. Different shades of brown and tan predominate.

DSC00558.jpg

DSC0056aaa.jpg

DSC00571b.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
On deciding what hat to choose, a Stetson Open Road in silverbelly sort of volunteered itself.

I know I should not say this myself, but some days one pulls together a combination that seems to work like a charm. I think this is one of those days. :eek:
DSC0056aaa.jpg
A great combination. Wear it all week.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Salty O'Rourke said:
Had to spruce up for a meeting today, so I broke out my Adam Pacesetter in chrome. I really like the box bow on this one.

You've never posted an OK photo - they're all great.
:eusa_clap

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Open road (surprise surprise). I love this hat. I am also rather pleased that it is cold enough to wear a scarf (or two).

Photo20.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
Salty O'Rourke said:
Had to spruce up for a meeting today, so I broke out my Adam Pacesetter in chrome. I really like the box bow on this one.

5054430094_53e0994d1e.jpg

5054429998_cd7ab57e1b.jpg

Really nice looking Adam, Salty. You're on a roll lately with all the nice hats you've been posting :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Still keeping my eyes open for one in a similar colour with that natty box bow treatment - so neat! Both my Adams, much as I love them, have standard bows.....:(

RobStC

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Salty O'Rourke said:
Good on you (said in my best Crocodile Dundee accent)!

Nice try Salty but to get the accent right you've gotta kinda run it all together like this - GOODONYAMAAYTE!!

One of the funny things about weight loss is that my size 58s are now pretty much all a bit loose. I never thought I was a fathead - but apparently we accumulate spare lard even on top!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Torpedo said:

I know I should not say this myself, but some days one pulls together a combination that seems to work like a charm. I think this is one of those days :eek:. Different shades of brown and tan predominate.

DSC00558.jpg

DSC0056aaa.jpg

DSC00571b.jpg

Fantastico as always Torps! I've got a beautifully made early 1960's Shudde Bros Open Road Silverbelly in mint condition - but I just can't get it to look as comfortable on my melon as yours does on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az