Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Yesterday we went to the local Star Wars annual parade. Here you have a few pics...

DSCN1765.jpg

Cotxet.jpg

DSCN1792.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

I decided not to fully commit my allegiances, so I accosted both the dark and the light side of the Force... ;)

DSCN1789.jpg

DSCN1804.jpg

Sand hat and Sandtrooper.

DSCN1785.jpg

Hat is a Stetson Stratoliner, by the way. Or should it be Startoliner?

Regards!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Damn, Salty! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I was still reeling from that oxblood-ish hat, and then you hit us with this lol. Well done!

Bob

New in Town
Hat care

ScionPI2005 said:
I wish I was wearing a hat today; but since I worked today, I went hatless. (the only hat I can wear in my summer job is a cap with the company logo on it, and I'd prefer to just not wear it)

Though tomorrow, I shall be free to go out, and will probably wear either my Bailey soft panama, or my Bailey Ivy cap.
Do you hang up your hats after wearing or do u put them back in the box. I have a few I like to wear and switch around but its sorta a hassle to get the box out, remove hat, put the one I'm wearing away. Is it ok to hang them up as my collection contains over 10 fall and winter lids. Thanks in advance. Bob

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Bob said:
Do you hang up your hats after wearing or do u put them back in the box. I have a few I like to wear and switch around but its sorta a hassle to get the box out, remove hat, put the one I'm wearing away. Is it ok to hang them up as my collection contains over 10 fall and winter lids.

Welcome Bob ... :)

Here is a thread that you may want to look at. Embedded in it are others that you may also enjoy.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=48345&highlight=storage

Lando

Practically Family
Okay, I almost didnt bother posting after I saw that Leia Slave Girl photo because who wants to follow that, but here you go anyway lol.
5052110336_2f0a894438_b.jpg

Dark Grey All Beaver Beaverbrand. Grey goes with everything.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Lando said:
Okay, I almost didnt bother posting after I saw that Leia Slave Girl photo because who wants to follow that, but here you go anyway lol.

Dark Grey All Beaver Beaverbrand. Grey goes with everything.

I like how that particular grey has brownish undertones... very versatile!

Randy

Lando

Practically Family
theinterchange said:
I like how that particular grey has brownish undertones... very versatile!

Randy

Actually, it's funny. The grey is pretty straightforward. When you slap an oxblood ribbon on a grey hat though, its brings all this new color out of the grey. Strangest optical illusion. This is my second hat with grey and oxblood.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Lando said:
Actually, it's funny. The grey is pretty straightforward. When you slap an oxblood ribbon on a grey hat though, its brings all this new color out of the grey. Strangest optical illusion. This is my second hat with grey and oxblood.

It's amazing how much color depends upon the ones around it. I thought that ribbon looked reddish, thanks for saying it's oxblood.

Randy

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
From England to Americana

The weekend saw me flat cappin' with this English Dunn & Co "Alderney Super".
SDC10975.jpg

I've had this Knox "Americana" for a while but it never looked quite right. Somehow, now that I'm carrying less weight, it looks ok - so I wore it for the first time out and about today.
SDC10977.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az