Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flechet

the last week or so, I've been wearing this Chapeau Flechet that I got off "the bay"

the hat fits great, is very comfortable. I've been wanting a grey hat for quite some time. but I can't seem to fall in love with it. it never seems to look quite right.

any suggestions?

[huh]

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

here's the view from above

IMG_4898.JPG

[huh]
sorry about the pic quality, I'll blame it on my camera phone.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Mallory

Made a trip to Bass Pro Shop before the current sale went off, I had a few things in mind that I "needed". I was going to take my camera and get an in-store photo, but forgot it! :eusa_doh:

So, this'll have to do.

5057295495_216d2b325a_z.jpg

Mallory and a 1970's [or possibly late 60's, cause didn't they tack on the J.C in the later 60's?] spread collar J.C Penny shirt... Polyester, of course!

Randy

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. For me, there's nothing like spicy curry and Thai iced tea for a birthday treat.

While posting the photo from my balcony, a rare visitor dropped by, apparently looking for the pests I'm sure inhabit our plants.

DSC_0084.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Mr E Train said:
Great look! Say, Lefty...right next to your right ear, is that a copy of You Can't Win by Jack Black? It's obviously from the Nabat Books series.

Yep, purchased from City Lights on a visit to San Francisco.

and thanks.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Thanks. For me, there's nothing like spicy curry and Thai iced tea for a birthday treat.

While posting the photo from my balcony, a rare visitor dropped by, apparently looking for the pests I'm sure inhabit our plants.

Must be a good birthday omen! Happy Birthday Lefty!!

B

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Lefty said:
Yep, purchased from City Lights on a visit to San Francisco.

and thanks.

I knew it. That's a great one. I am definitely a "book voyeur"...I love looking at people's books.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd