Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
hatophile said:
You look very thoughtful there, Good. Also, nice panama behind you in picture #2.

Heh, yeah, that's my Panama alright! Or should I say "Panama?" You see, Panama Bob here suspects that hats made by that company, UltrafinoPanamaHats, are not authentic, and are shantung. I use it for yard work and hot days though. It makes for a good beach hat too. I should probably also mention, I'm usually a thoughtful person, constantly reflecting on the current situation, and my daily tasks.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
theinterchange said:
What make of camera do you use?

Randy

.....the...Iphone camera...lol

Big_e said:
I'm not really a fan of the thin ribbon but you wear that hat with so well that I'll make an exception.

Thanks so much! I wasn't a fan of thin ribbons, either, but I mostly wear casual and "smart casual", so the thin ribbon works for me.

DRB said:
Neophyte: that is a great color and style for you.

Thanks so much!

Oh, and Salty, that oxblood hat: Absolutely Stunning!!!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Neophyte said:
Thanks so much. I plan to eventually install a wider ribbon, but for now I'll leave it alone :).

Why would you do something silly like that? Get another hat for that. Leave that CD alone.

Neophyte

Yeps said:
Why would you do something silly like that? Get another hat for that

1.) One can always buy more CampDrafts...

2.) I looked at Art's Hoosier, Trackside, and Goodfellow one too many times...

3.) I'm not quite right...

4.) Just to piss y'all off lol...

theinterchange

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
.....the...Iphone camera...lol

They're typically pretty good, though I've only played with one briefly and that was indoors. There should be some sort of settings you can adjust for different conditions... I'd think.

I'm NOT an iPhone fan, so I don't know much about them. [huh]

Randy

Neophyte

theinterchange said:
They're typically pretty good, though I've only played with one briefly and that was indoors. There should be some sort of settings you can adjust for different conditions... I'd think.

I'm NOT an iPhone fan, so I don't know much about them. [huh]

Randy

I myself am not much of an iPhone fan. I will admit, however, that it is more convenient to have an iPhone than to carry around a phone AND and iPod. Music definitely livens up those long walks to and in between classes lol.

Besides, I can use the internet feature to keep up with TFL when I'm not at my dorm :D.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
I myself am not much of an iPhone fan. I will admit, however, that it is more convenient to have an iPhone than to carry around a phone AND and iPod. Music definitely livens up those long walks to and in between classes lol.

Besides, I can use the internet feature to keep up with TFL when I'm not at my dorm :D.

I agree that it's simpler to have an all in one.

I have an iPod Nano, and was recently given an iPod Touch by a family member who didn't like it... I don't really use the internet features beyond the app and iTunes stores.

Randy

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
I kind of like the look of those Campdrafts with a wider ribbon from Salty’s link. :D It has got me thinking about a possible hat project for the winter…

Today was one of the Biltmores in the morning and my Caribou Nostalgia in the evening. Steamed and put a 6 pt diamond crown into the Biltmore over breakfast; wanted to give it a more boxy appearance.

Biltmore.jpg
Crown.jpg
Nostalgia-1.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Thanks for the remarks! :D

DRB, Fléchet is a major, and old, French manufacturer. It stills exists. This is a vintage hat. I really like its proportions. Oh, and sharp ensemble on your part!

Herzen, that porkpie for sure looks good on you.

Salty, a rich colour in that Disney! And unusual too. +1 to the feather.

BJ, I see you are already developing a signature crease style!

Torpedo

One Too Many
For some reason I have chosen a number of porkpies these last few days... here you have another one, a modern Beaver Brand, in blue.

DSC00508bb.jpg

It is a pretty rich shade of blue (the above pic conveys the actual colour better than the one below). The colour is in my opinion a liiiitle bit too flashy for the dressier combos, I think it goes better with outfits in the sports side of things, which is what I wanted to assemble here. I would say the overall look suggests the 50s.

DSC00528bb.jpg

Note the ribbon treatment.

One Too Many
Nice hat ¡¡¡¡

Torpedo said:
For some reason I have chosen a number of porkpies these last few days... here you have another one, a modern Beaver Brand, in blue.

DSC00508bb.jpg

It is a pretty rich shade of blue (the above pic conveys the actual colour better than the one below). The colour is in my opinion a liiiitle bit too flashy for the dressier combos, I think it goes better with outfits in the sports side of things, which is what I wanted to assemble here. I would say the overall look suggests the 50s.

DSC00528bb.jpg

Note the ribbon treatment.
Beauty hat and well suited Mr. Torpedo, Congratulations ¡¡¡
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88