Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Thanks! I'm trying to get more comfortable wearing fedoras on a regular basis. Its tricky in this super casual society, especially in woodsy Vermont. I usually end up putting on my newsboy instead. Anyway, here are some more pics of the Stetson.
Stetsonsideview.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
StetsonLiner.jpg
Liner2.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Bodie has been very busy lately doing all of the ciphering necessary to keep the Monteagle schedule on track. ;) :D This morning he took some time off for a long walk with me. :)

Akubra R.M. (and Barbour field jacket)...

RM-1.jpg
B-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Dreispitz

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Bodie has been very busy lately doing all of the ciphering necessary to keep the Monteagle schedule on track. ;) :D This morning he took some time off for a long walk with me. :)

RM-1.jpg
B-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Very harmonic asseblage of man, jacket, hat and hound! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:

RM-1.jpg
B-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
I like the whippet fat bound brims on you also, but I think the wider brims are perfect on you.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Penneys Marathon for church.

100_0797.jpg

And a behind the scenes look at the struggle to get a picture...:eusa_doh:
Colby Jack and RBH just won't behave! Colby Jack had his name before I met CJ, and RBH is Rex Bartholomew Hannaford.:D :p lol

100_0796.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
I like the whippet fat bound brims on you also, but I think the wider brims are perfect on you.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, IC (and 'Spitz). :) I have always felt right at home in wider brims...;)

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
Penneys Marathon for church.

100_0796.jpg

I see it's "Hats and Hounds" Day! :D

Great lookin' lid, IC. Nice color, and the width of that ribbon is great on that hat. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Hereward

One of the Regulars
You really look the gent in that outfit. So many nice hats on this forum. Viewing them is half pleasure and half pain for me. Must start seriously saving the pennies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great Stuff Fellas.....

Looking sharp there Buddy.
100_0797.jpg

Jimmy as always, you never cease to amaze me. 1st time I think I seen that Akubra on you. That Mallory is sweet too.

Alan, I love your Schoble

Dreis.....nice Borso.

Russ, nice to see you in a wide ribbon for a change.

RLk, nice Mossant. Your collection is growing, and growing, with a bunch of beauties I might add.

Big_e

Practically Family
Wore my grey rabbit felt Porkpie this morning. It just didn't feel right. I should have worn a black hat or a light colored sportcoat. I need to get a black porkpie!
It's drying from the rain now but I'll grab a black stingy if I have to step out anymore today.
Ernest

Picture428.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Really great hats today.
Hope I dont miss anyone.
Zanzibarstar, great hat, you wear it well.
Jimmy I am glad Bodie took you for a walk, you need to be ready for Monteagle!
John that Marathon looks better on you all the time! That RBH seems like a nice dog to me! :D
Super cool photos, like that Campdraft too!
Ernest, that hat and 'stache look great together!
Alan, sharp as always!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe