Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

m0nk

One Too Many
m0nk, I'm enjoying the Stagg Jr, but
I'd really like to try the George T Stagg. Only available in limited quantities so hard to find, but apparently better in every respect.

Both are made by Buffalo Trace, some of the many brands made at this distillery.

I was looking at the distillery website and it seems like there are so many touring options that the adventure alone would be worth the trip. I bet they've got some of the George T Stagg there, too.

Duper

Practically Family
Jimmie Walker Black Label on ice. Not enjoyed as much as the Buffalo Trace or the Lot #40. Just circling back as a point of reference. It won't be leaving the Liquor Store with me again in the near future.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Killians Irish Red
Always a favorite, because of it's unique taste.
I can't really describe it, other than it's WAY better than amber colored beer (name your brand).
This is my back up in case the store is out of Guinness Extra Stout.
Back in the early to mid 90's, I drank a lot of Killians. :D

My wife brought home some coconut water. She said it's supposed to be really good for you.

I put some vodka in it.

She may have been right. It made me feel pretty good.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My wife brought home some coconut water. She said it's supposed to be really good for you.

I put some vodka in it.

She may have been right. It made me feel pretty good.

Now it's healthy for you!
My dad tried to give me that water awhile back.
Blech, but I guess adding Vodka would improve it greatly. ;)

Anything?
enu8yzyz.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I don't like the words "die" and "gut" on the same label, especially if I'm about to consume it. ;)

Yes James, I drank quite a bit of Killians in the early 90's to be sure...I think.
A new bar opened in 1991, and the "boys" and I decided to check it out.
Ice cold Killians, 2 for $3 dollars. It was a steal!
When I say ice cold, I mean with a hint of ice crystals in the bottle when you first opened it. :eusa_clap
So when I drank the Killians tonight, with it almost to that point, it brought back memories.
The bar wasn't all that, but the price was right and the temp of the Killians was perfect.

I don't like the words "die" and "gut" on the same label, especially if I'm about to consume it. ;)

Yes James, I drank quite a bit of Killians in the early 90's to be sure...I think.
A new bar opened in 1991, and the "boys" and I decided to check it out.
Ice cold Killians, 2 for $3 dollars. It was a steal!
When I say ice cold, I mean with a hint of ice crystals in the bottle when you first opened it. :eusa_clap
So when I drank the Killians tonight, with it almost to that point, it brought back memories.
The bar wasn't all that, but the price was right and the temp of the Killians was perfect.

All those AA meetings.....:p

See now? Anything that advertises itself as being healthy for you just has to taste like crap or they would advertise it as tasting good. :p

I already posted solid gold evidence of that. :p

I think the coconut water could become friends with pineapple juice and bacardi this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley