Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I'm no fan either, but I'd pick natty light over miller light.......or the beast (shudder)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

gear-guy

Practically Family
Yes....yes it does.
Many years ago I had a friend who worked at a pizza place that always had $2 pitchers of natty light. They also had Killians on tap. My friends and I would go there often for Pizza and our friend in the kitchen would always fill our $2 pitchers with Killians.

I drank a little vodka last night.
Since I polushed it off and haven't been to the store today, tonight is still up in the air.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

It's always nice to have good friends that work in the kitchen.

Cragganmore 1973 29 yo.

cragganmore_1973.JPG

Duper

Practically Family
Last evening was Jack Daniels on ice. I finished the small remainder of JD that was in the bottle and went out to the liquor store and immediately purchased another. I past by the Pike Creek Whisky while I was there and it was calling my name loudly. It is next on my list to acquire. That and Basil Hayden in the next month or two.

Duper

Practically Family
Today it was Crown Royal. My short foray into the world of whisk(e)y has left me liking the bourbons or the rye beverages I have tried the most. More then the blended scotches as well. Crown Royal was good, but Buffalo Trace was still better.

Any thoughts on Elijah Craig or Four Roses Small Batch? They both come in around $40 here, so they could be on the list. Or should I just skip them and head straight for Knob Creek or Basil Hayden which are slightly more expensive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley