Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Mario great casual look (I strive for that look, but do not it do as well...)

Daisy: wow!

Joe: always with a great mountain look!

Playing croquet with my son and some friends: vintage 1950s Champ fedora I put a diamond bash in, button down blue striped shirt, off white RL golf/tennis trousers, French espadrilles, and Clubmasters.
399533257.jpg

399533263.jpg

Jannie

New in Town
Great stuff as always Gijoe!

Thank you those who commented on my previous entry - obviously it was hard to resist teasing me about the knot :)

Here is today's outfit with the same cardigan, and a red seam detail to make the purists cringe (actually, I would like to take this opportunity to say that is not my purpose :) - it is simply a case of one faux pas after another...)

DSC02672.JPG

Well, I am curious about how to tie that knot...:)
And the red seam on your outfit add a sparkle of playfulnes that I really like.

ottawa_adam

One of the Regulars
You've seen this suit before but the accessories are different today. The picture quality isn't the greatest, but you should get the general idea.

I'm sporting my Knox 20, which I bought from fellow lounger, Tom-in-Perris.

The cuff links are from a colleauge, whose father recently passed on. He used to wear them in the 1950s.

The shirt and tie are new, from Harry Rosen. The tie is more of a gold, with tiny light blue specs in it. I realize the pocket square shouldn't be an exact match, but I'm working on something to highlight the blue in the tie.

I decided to shave the beard and go with a pencil 'stache for awhile. I hope it's not too cheesy!

6350927308_d21b706641_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth