Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Looks like you got yourself along to Uniqlo!
The hat looks great. I’d love to expand my collection of Stetsons beyond the present one.

Thanks Gary! You are in the land of Japanese leather, I am in the land of American Stetsons. Perhaps we can shop for one another and trade the items!

The t-shirt is actually a cheap Walmart brand. I was in there doing my grocery shopping and picked this up for $5 out of curiosity. It’s actually okay, I think, and I might just buy a few more!

VoodooSan

Practically Family

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Knox skimmer this afternoon before yet more rain:
20240516_152741.jpg
20240516_152746.jpg

Thank you. I don’t like the extra clicks much, but I can’t figure out how to get pics to post directly to the page. Since I upgraded my phone, this is how they’ve been. I think it’s because of the higher resolution.
If it is because of the higher resolution what you may want to try is…

after you select the photos you want to upload … before you click the add button. Select Options on the bottom left… then click Large instead of Full Size.

otherwise once the pics are uploaded and the thumbnails show up.. there should be a button for insert / insert multiple on each of the thumbnails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters