Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Gene

Practically Family
crop.jpg

I KNOW I made a pig's tail of that knot, ok? Just say you like the damn tie! :)

Interesting knotting, I must say. I do like the tie a lot!

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Out for a walk with my daughter's dog Jackson (aka Stumpy) - something about wearing a tweed suit while walking a small dog makes me feel a little like Nick Charles....
IMG_0173.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Everyone is looking fab.

Shangas, I think you've mentioned before that you've lost a bit of weight, but your looking very svelte in your last picture :) Congrats.

Hi Lolly,

Yes I've been losing weight for a couple of months now and doing fairly well with it. The majority of my wardrobe now fits much better than it did. The stuff that doesn't fit is the stuff that's too old for me to wear anyway.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Wow, that's a great look. And while I usually don't care much for plaid I absolutely love the colors on this jacket. :eusa_clap

Thanks! It was a tough jacket to compliment with accoutrements because of the plaid but I think it works pretty well. Here's a closer look at the colors, the yellow is tough to see in the previous photos:
plaid004.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! It was a tough jacket to compliment with accoutrements because of the plaid but I think it works pretty well. Here's a closer look at the colors, the yellow is tough to see in the previous photos:

That's a wonderful plaid, especially with the yellow that's running through it. I've alway loved combinations of grays and reds. And I have a great Mallory that would go very well with your outfit (maybe with burgundy wingtips, but then I love a limited color palette):

Mallory-Ten-Cravenette-Large.jpg

Last edited:

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Great stuff as always Gijoe!

Thank you those who commented on my previous entry - obviously it was hard to resist teasing me about the knot :)

Here is today's outfit with the same cardigan, and a red seam detail to make the purists cringe (actually, I would like to take this opportunity to say that is not my purpose :) - it is simply a case of one faux pas after another...)

DSC02672.JPG

coble

A-List Customer
It was a nice fall and no snow in the Mountains. My Todays trip on 8600 ft ( 2620 m)

joe what brand is that coat, and great SHOTS. Those look like eidelweiss pins, its neat either way.(forgive the spelling forgot how to spell that word)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88