Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

slicedbread

A-List Customer
AlanC said:
From last night...
p1060381ay5.jpg

2007dec14messiahrn1.jpg

You're one lucky man...You two look great together. Love the cufflinks too.

P.S. I want to wear a bow tie some time...

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I need to catch up with the last two weeks of posts, so please excuse my lack of participation. Sorry for the crummy pics posted below.

Vintage Betty

Here's this weeks pics:

Monday = Modern black stingy brim with white trim. No makeup = no picture.

Friday = 1920's Wool Cloche, with modern ribbon and feather treatment and remade velvet brim. Worn with 1920's skirt and velvet quilted opera overcoat. I took more pictures of the hat, but they didn't come out. If you want more pics, let me know and I'll take them with a mannequin head and good lighting.

betty_111407a.JPG

betty_111407b.JPG

betty_111407c.JPG

Saturday = Was given an antique beret as a gift, wore it out tonight with my vintage tapered overcoat, shown over in the overcoat thread.

betty_111507a.JPG

betty_111507b.JPG

betty_111507c.JPG

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
-modern 6x3 DB jacket
-modern George (Wal-Mart) trousers
-two-tone shoes
-1930s tie
-my "Chinatown" cowboy conversion fedora.

DSCF1333-1.jpg

With my vintage overcoat.

DSCF1336.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
thunderw21 said:
-modern 6x3 DB jacket
-modern George (Wal-Mart) trousers
-two-tone shoes
-1930s tie
-my "Chinatown" cowboy conversion fedora.

DSCF1333-1.jpg

With my vintage overcoat.

DSCF1336.jpg

ooooooohhhhhhh love love love those shoes, sorry your complete look is great,
and the rest of you, you all look brilliant,
I'm wearing a black knitted sweater and a black pant, with thick socks because it's freezingly cold today

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Marshall Field's Field Gear cuffed tan chinos (with slightly wide 20" leg openings, which I like)
Brooks Bros. button-down, burgundy ground w/white stripes
Brown jeans belt
Tan patterned OTC socks
Cole-Haan tan suede loafers with white insets
Lorus watch with tan band
Brown leather jacket
Brown leather gloves
Brown corduroy driving cap

I've been going 1000 MPH lately - sorry for the absence. My favorites from what I've missed...

AlanC said:

Great tie -- well done as always!

lyburnum said:

Phenomenal. No other word would do.

Vintage Betty said:

I love this item. Such detail, as you've become so noted in my sartorial notebook for, VB!

Orgetorix said:

A very well tied bow, sir. I love the red sweater, as well.

I've been in and out of black tie for most evenings this week. Today, however, is my day of rest (finally) and am wearing only Polo RL tan herringbone trousers, white button up with a nice, thin green merino wool v-neck pullover. Thats it!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
lyburnum said:
img8033xd8.jpg
img8065ho6.jpg
img8066vr3.jpg

Not the greatest of photos as I was in a rush to get out the door and catch my bus, but you get the idea!

Todays outfit for the V&A's Golden Age of Couture evening - I'll use any excuse to wear a pretty dress! The dress I found in a charity shop a few years back. It's genuine vintage but only £20 because the zip was broken. The coat is todays bargain buy from my local antiques market at £25, I can't believe it fitted me. The gloves are vintage too and I got those with the coat. Infact, the only thing that isn't vintage is me and my shoes [huh]

Lovely,and the dress is pretty too!:D

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
I need to catch up with the last two weeks of posts, so please excuse my lack of participation. Sorry for the crummy pics posted below.

Vintage Betty

Here's this weeks pics:

Monday = Modern black stingy brim with white trim. No makeup = no picture.

Friday = 1920's Wool Cloche, with modern ribbon and feather treatment and remade velvet brim. Worn with 1920's skirt and velvet quilted opera overcoat. I took more pictures of the hat, but they didn't come out. If you want more pics, let me know and I'll take them with a mannequin head and good lighting.

betty_111407a.JPG

betty_111407b.JPG

betty_111407c.JPG

Saturday = Was given an antique beret as a gift, wore it out tonight with my vintage tapered overcoat, shown over in the overcoat thread.

betty_111507a.JPG

betty_111507b.JPG

betty_111507c.JPG
Love it all,but I have to say that I don't find berets easy to wear.You wear a beret beautifully.

cowboy76

Suspended
Going out,....

......Tonight with the Mrs. to get us some dinner. I've been so happy with the Holiday Season being here, I said, hey, let's go out, you've been cooking for a while now,....lets go somewhere nice....

Of course I still have no idea where we're going just yet, but I have some ideas!!...LOL

All, 1940s...High waisted Gabardine, Donagal rayon shirt, Judd's Rayon necktie (From the area Allentonw, PA), Grey Borsalino Fedora, Chain tie clip, Bulova wristwatch and Allen Edmond Cardonvan Wingtips.

103_1944.jpg

...and this is my pompus ass photo,...LOL!!
103_1942.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken