Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
My 1943 dated custom tailored double breasted
My Custom made Cye Stacey
'30s jacquard tie
'50s or '60s "Stratoflex" cufflinks
Vintage Maryland state trooper state flag tie clip.
IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

21-1.jpg

cuff11.jpg

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Dressed business casual today, but in a trad style. My workplace is business casual (alas), which I buck by wearing ties usually three days a week; I always wear a suit or a sportjacket. Today was one of the tieless days:

Black Jos. Bank cuffed corduroys
Red mini-check Brooks Bros. button-down, with crisp white tee underneath
Vintage Brooks Bros. tan camelhair jacket
Black woven leather belt
Christmas pocket square (red with green holly leaves), puff fold
Vermeil American flag lapel pin
Black OTC socks
Burgundy and black Florsheim dress saddles (akin to AE Sheltons)
Swiss army watch with black leather band
Black double-breasted Nautica topcoat
Black leather gloves
Red patterned scarf
Fawn fedora with black band

AdmiralTofu

One of the Regulars
volatile said:
Vintage black demob suit, white double cuff shirt, brand-new argyle sweater, black newsboy, vegetarian-shoes heavy-duty wingtips.

2109894057_c1975fed36.jpg

2110670942_9df61d95b8.jpg

Sloppy but comfortable!

:eek: Hardly sloppy! And looks plenty comfortable, to boot!

I think it all comes together quite nicely. Great fit, and it all just looks very "you." And I love that sweater. :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
volatile said:
Vintage black demob suit, white double cuff shirt, brand-new argyle sweater, black newsboy, vegetarian-shoes heavy-duty wingtips.

Sloppy but comfortable!

:eusa_clap

Not the least bit sloppy! You look marvelous!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
volatile said:

Sloppy but comfortable!

Would that everyone looked this good when they dressed "sloppy"! I love your style volatile--great outfit, the sweater and the shoes just pop. Fab glasses too, they really suit your face.

Marty M.

Vendor
Reply about links.

I'm not wearing these today. But, I've had a few request to post more about them. They measure 1.5 inches. They're heavy and you know when you're wearing them. They have a great three dimensional quality to them. My guess is that they are a late '60's vintage. They are a "in your face" set of links. I love them for that reason. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

IMG_4320.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4548.jpg
[/IMG]

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
volatile said:

Sloppy but comfortable!
You look very sharp! Even if the tie isn't straight, it somehow looks great. Not sure why, but I think everyone has an 'image' that works for them. And this is yours.

Chad

volatile

A-List Customer
Chad Sanborn said:
You look very sharp! Even if the tie isn't straight, it somehow looks great. Not sure why, but I think everyone has an 'image' that works for them. And this is yours.

Chad

Someone I live with just asked me if I was going on a golfing holiday! :eusa_doh:

Thanks, everyone! :)

Marty M.

Vendor
Todays outfit

A very casual Friday for me. Tan cable cashmere sweater. Tan Donegal wool trousers. Blue chambray button down shirt. Suede belt and Chukka style boots by Allen Edmonds. Tape measure and pin cushion by ...oh never mind. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

IMG_4539.jpg
[/IMG]
Getting ready to cut some shirt fabrics.

IMG_4541.jpg
[/IMG]
I wish that I could have gotten a better picture of the trouser. Donegal weave's are so much fun to accessorize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken